So whats the best way to get all the lore of the game in one place?

Options
IWasLeft2Die
IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

I've been pretty curious about the lore and would love to be able to get it all in one place but no idea where would be best. Id prefer a video if possible.

Comments

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

Well, the Dead by Daylight wiki here: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

While it obviously has a major focus on gameplay too, this is where I'd recommend one starts especially if you want to research specific characters like the Killers or Survivors, or specific features like "hmm, why does the Hatch exist?". On their respective pages, it lists all their bios and includes a link to their Tome content, if it exists for them. You can also check the Tomes on the wiki too, to read them in their totality without having to unlock all the entries by playing the game.

Aside from that, and because you requested a video, Pixel Bush Entertainment is currently a DbD-focused lore channel on the rise. And, conveniently, he's already made a video going over the fundamentals, so even someone who's never played Dead by Daylight can understand what's going on.

The only real issue with his channel for the time being is that because he's so relatively new, he does not have videos on everything, so there will be holes. He's also an analysis channel, not a "I'll just read the bios for you" channel, just so you know what you're getting into.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Go read the wiki just like most of the community did start by reading the entity then the killers one by one

• SpookyDo1phin
    SpookyDo1phin Member Posts: 3
    Options

A bit late, but I personally would suggest the dbd lore dive series on YouTube, it's runed by a channel called spoiled fruit production. He has covered pretty much every killer, survivor, and even some other things like maps and legendary skins.