Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Unbroken Emblem Bugged

XBOX One, happened in 3 games. Emblem for Unbroken is not accurate.

Game 1: Long game, died, unbroken emblem had NO level, not bronze. Missed pip by 1. Got safety pip.

Game 2: Long game, died. Unbroken emblem was GOLD, despite dying. Missed pip by 1. Got safety pip.

Game 3: Long game again. Died. Unbroken emblem had NO level again. Missed SAFETY pip by 1. Deranked by 2 pips, going from rank 4 with 3 pips, to rank 4 with 1 pip.

This emblem is bugged and it is stealing pips. Not sure if deranking by 2 is the same issue. And it gives Gold randomly even when you don’t escape.

13 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• JFF
    JFF Member Posts: 166

I noticed the same thing with Devout emblem on killer, I get over 9 hooks, 4 K, still gold or less. It seems whole emblem system is broken, so I won't be able to finish archives challenge, unless it gets fixed.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited February 2021

Ditto. Played five survivor matches and got nothing in the unbroken emblem each time, no matter how long I survived in a match.

Post edited by Dwight_Fairfield on
  • Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

Yup same problem i escaped and no survival emblem died and still no emblem and have lost a lot pips because of it i was starting to wonder ######### was going on but deranking with over 20k in purple now because of the stupid emblems being glitched And if you can’t black pip in purple you sure can’t in red, but i was in red till they released this crap. Anyway y’all can stop releasing bull crap like this? is it a ploy to try to make people play more? It won’t work cuz it’s so annoying!!

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440

Match Error, cancelled - same issue -1 pip, gg i guess

• Nancy911
    Nancy911 Member Posts: 7

If I die, I'll get 0 from unbroken every game. Impossible to pip up in other words if you die.

• siz1
    siz1 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2021

Ye the last night I had the same problem me and my friends with unbroken emblem bugged . Look's like off and we played 3 - 4 games and whether we stay alive for long time and win or lose the games the emblem did not work and we lose some progress .

Today 20 minutes ago i played a game and the problem still going... btw we play from pc

This discussion has been closed.