Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New HUD vote Yay or Nay

2»

Comments

• The new HUD is horrible and needs to be changed as soon as possible,preferably before the event

진짜 그나마 데바데니까 어짜피 망겜하며 했는데 이건 뭐 배를 덜처맞은놈을 ui로 설정했나 진짜 니네는 돈을 허투로 사용한다 매판마다 ui보면 하기 싫어진다 돈 조금 벌었다고 게임 개판 만드냐

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    The new HUD is bad and should be changed at some point

I'm all for the change but how they messed it up so bad is beyond me it feels like I'm playing a mobile game on my TV and the information blocks my view enabling killers to sneak up and get hits easier but it's not game breaking

• SkootSkoot
    SkootSkoot Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2021
    The new HUD is bad and should be changed at some point

I don't hate the new UI but I certainly don't love it. I could get used to it if in forced to, but I feel like this new one takes up too much of the screen. I liked having everything on the bottom left and am used to looking there for info, not the top left.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    The new HUD is horrible and needs to be changed as soon as possible,preferably before the event

I don't like it at all.

I can understand the character icons being on screen, but the layout is not 'at a glance'.

The old set-up worked perfectly fine.

At the very least, give us the option of switching between the new and old HUD.

• BTVS21
    BTVS21 Member Posts: 4
    The new HUD is horrible and needs to be changed as soon as possible,preferably before the event

Agreed! I play on PS4 and the info is so far apart I feel disoriented playing as a killer. I used to see everything in the bottom left corner and know how I was doing quick before returning to the chase. I lose sight so much now having to look up (and I mean UP) on my TV for either survivors or gen status. I like the character images, and can live with the new status choices, but please move it all back to the lower left! That was agreat space and kept all the info in one nice neat space to keep myself updated and able to track movement at the same time.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278

93% vs 7$. This is huge

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

+1 to revert. It's horrible.

359 Member Posts: 2

I cannot track a single thing on the new HUD, I'll give it some more time, but the lines are too thin and indistinct, the information is far too spread out, and the symbology is far less clear. I do like the addition of the hook meter, but I wish it was just tacked onto the old style hud. Like this is bad enough to be a game-breaker for me.

• Rastabooze
    Rastabooze Member Posts: 151

no need to be insulting, which btw shows that you can´t be a grown-up...

they actually "changed" the whole game with this patch. It´s just another game now for me, which I do not enjoy anymore...