How we feeling about the new survivor poses/animations?

Options

'u wot m8'

Comments

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,346
    Options

I personally like the new animations, the hitboxes that came with them though? Not so much

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,348
    Options

my mom always told me if you dont have anything nice to say its better to be quaiet to not offend anyone

• boostedsurvivormain
    Options

I think they look pretty funny

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

I personally like the animations for walking, running & crawling. As for the idle stance.. my god does that look awful lol. You literally look like a smooshed pancake.

Not to mention, you can barely 360/swerve side to side now, which definitely sucks.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

Stiff, awkward, painfully slow looking. The fact that you stand straight up like a pole is stuck up your bum when you pivot, stop to do a totem, or any other objective is terrible. Running injured makes your survivor look as if they are clearing a line to the toilet. Crouching sounds like you are wearing a diaper, like enough noise isn't already in the game. Whoever came up with these ideas should take an extended vacation and reflect on life.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I like the new animations, but the emotion they have seem to be too cocky for ppl running for their lives/ staring death in the face.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,096
    Options

Running/walking/sneaking just feels awkward. The run reminds me of someone doing a jog that's just above a fast walk. When injured felt like my character kept doing mini lunge like they do for Dead Hard. Hits feel off, alot of hits where killer is pretty far back.

• Mysterynovus
    Mysterynovus Member Posts: 318
    Options

They're alright. They make me think of the animations in REmake 2 (albeit more stiff).

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    edited February 2021
    Options

Me and my friend laughed our ass's off at how bad they look. Injured female survivors look like they need to take a #########.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

I'm just laughing at how they look half of the time in my killer games lmao.