If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Pip/ranking bug

Options
mdoa212
mdoa212 Member Posts: 29

I’ve noticed in 2/3 games I have played so far, there has been an issue with ranking. The first time, I received no points/emblems for unbroken despite being alive most of the game. The second time, I clearly should have maintains but the game registered a lost pip. I will attach a picture of that

20 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• mdoa212
    mdoa212 Member Posts: 29
    Options

also, I did confirm that the pip was still missing when I returned to main menu

• AnimeChannelDE
    AnimeChannelDE Member Posts: 62
    Options

There is also a Issue with the last Emblem. I played two matches. These were really long. But I still dont get any emblem in the last slot. I should get bronze or silver but not nothing.

• darkcloudlink
    darkcloudlink Member Posts: 326
    Options

Can also confirm it is bugged, I played a match where I died in the first 7 minutes of a match and got gold in unbroken for escaping the match broken, despite actually dying. Based on the emblems, I also should have pipped, but did not.

• Djwingo
    Djwingo Member Posts: 3
    Options

I can also confirm, played like 4 games and survived a while but didn't escape and didn't get any emblems

• TheRealFitzy
    TheRealFitzy Member Posts: 9
    Options

I had both situations happen. I guess I'm not allowed to be rank 1 anymore.

• HaydenF870
    HaydenF870 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem here, my friend and I should have our pip increased by 1, but it didn't add our pip at all.

• CRPNTR
    CRPNTR Member Posts: 11
    Options

This bug is literally making me de-pip so many times!!! It seems to always want to count the -1/0 but when I get a +1/+2 it won't do anything -- SO FRUSTRATING!!!

• Chaoseti
    Chaoseti Member Posts: 13
    Options

Every match I have played today, regardless of how well I do, when I die I get 0 in unbroken. Games have been long, so I don't know what's up with that.

• StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Its bugs like this that just makes u quit the game.

I have had severeal games where i got double pip, but noooooo i got a damn black pip ######### !!!!!!!

FFS ! FIX IT NOW

• CRPNTR
    Options

Also, whenver a killer D/Cs in the loading screen, a de-pip happens :/

• CRPNTR
    Options

Pip bug still hasn’t been fixed — still de-ranking when a 0/+1 has been achieved. Also, when the killer DCs when loading into game, a de-pip happens

• AbstractSaucing
    AbstractSaucing Member Posts: 103
    edited February 2021
    Options

I was a lvl 14 before it bugged and de-pipped me

• bishopofsiloam
    bishopofsiloam Member Posts: 1
    Options

I had three separate matches where this happened to me today. Two where I safety pipped on the progress bar, but it de-pipped me. The one where I pipped (+1), I ended up with a 0 or just a safety pip. I don't even know if that makes sense, but I'm frustrated for sure.

• repsac_x
    repsac_x Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same on ps4 ... impossible to play

Pips and emblems