Three Bugs Today (new patch)

I ran into three bugs in a row today.

1. My steam game updated, and when I tried to play it said I had invalid files and made me validate cache and download 10 new huge files. Game had been updated, so whoever programmed the steam updates did it wrongly.
  2. I was in public match co-op with my girlfriend, and we both disconnected from game. I'd sabotaged a couple of hooks and was half done with generator and got disconnected. A moment later she did, too. But we're each in different city with diferrent ISP, so it's not on our side. It's DbD server side.
  3. We both logged back into game and started new public co-op. I made sure I had toolbox with addons for sabotaging hook (because that's my current challenge), but when I tried to sabotage the hook it did nothing. I tried like 10 times and got killed twice (and her killed) because my sabotage key wasn't appearing. It's as if the game didn't realize I had a toolbox.

I'm gonna take a break from this game for a while to wait for the bugs to be patched, but I figured I'd mention this.