Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Unbroken Medal Not Working

Lavindathar
Lavindathar Member Posts: 38
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting

So the Unbroken medal, funnily enough is broken.

if you die, you get zero progress. So basically, have a great game turns into a safety, and if you die, it’s virtually a guaranteed depip.

not worth playing survivor if your just gonna constantly derank due to a bug. This game below should of been all 3 golds plus a silver because I died. Just an example, but I’ve had +1 games ruined when I hit a couple or IrI medals if I die because the zero unbroken just tanks the rank.

Post edited by Lavindathar on
8 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Juletierchen
    Juletierchen Member Posts: 1

Yes i have this problem too.... so my rank is crashing down... other guys in my friendlist doesnt have this problem.

please fix it !

And whats now with the guys who lost some ranks and pips ????

• jessiejanemuerto
    jessiejanemuerto Member Posts: 12

Also having this problem, as well as my SO. No matter how long staying alive, if you die its a zero.

• slayer925
    slayer925 Member Posts: 26

Reported in other threads, please search before post and upvote those

• flookycooky
    flookycooky Member Posts: 2

Yep same here for me and my daughter. No points at all and depipping most games. Irritating but hopefully sorted soon

• KaEl
    KaEl Member Posts: 3

I have encountered the same issue consistently last night. Its very frustrating. I was in my last game that would have given me the pip to get to rank 4 during the disconnect yesterday. That lost me 2 pips and since then I have crashed all the way down to having one or two pips in rank 6. It basically means that if I die, most games where I would safety pip I depip and most games where I would +1, I safety. I basically need to +2 to get a single pip. So I guess I'm, not gonna be playing survivor before this is fixed, meaning that I will lose all my progress becaiuse of rank reset.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

Same thing here.

This discussion has been closed.