I have a new bug to report with the new update

Options

I had recorded some video showing it but it's too big for the forums, and unfortunately it recorded sideways, even though I was recording in landscape mode. We were on Gideon Meat Plant, we had a death Slinger who killed us all before we got a single gen done. I was the second to last survivor to be sacrificed and after I died I switched to spectator only for the final Survivor to die almost immediately on the hook as well. Evidently switching to spectator triggered a glitch, where the game got stuck with the HUD intact featuring all four survivors running with sacrificed on the screen. That have the option on screen for me to hit B to leave, but it was non-responsive. Guys, we have an issue with spectator mode now, and the only way to get around it once it happens is to completely reboot the game. I may or may not be the only person this has happened to today.

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

Upload to youtube. Open a bug report and post the link to it there.

• GravyRobbers85
    GravyRobbers85 Member Posts: 69
    Options

Will do

• GravyRobbers85
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Post edited by GravyRobbers85 on
  • Rainn
    Rainn Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2021
    Options

Was playing on stranger things map with Freddy when I threw down a pallet Freddy was instantly on my side of the pallet and then seconds later teleported to the other side of the pallet. I didn't get it on video I didn't think to record or save the match. I have had several issues were my character won't run or fast vault. So far we have survived a few matches but not many. I think its due to getting used to the new graphics and look as well as a few bugs and bad group match up and also I suck sometimes. Not liking how slow and clunky my character feels and not liking a few of the maps. I submitted a ticket however I was not able to upload a video.

Post edited by Rainn on
  • GravyRobbers85
    Options

Believe it or not I had something similar happen when I was Adam Francis at Gideon Meat Plant earlier, and I was unable to heal an injured Survivor, and I am almost certain that they did not have the broken status that prevents it. The game's not even fun right now and it's anger-inducing to say the least, after everything I've put up with playing matches today.

• GravyRobbers85
    Options

I submitted the bug report last night and it's still pending, and I can also confirm that this exact problem happened to me again just now on red Forest

• pinoyboy
    pinoyboy Member Posts: 1
    Options

I just encountered a similar situation. I was playing as Adam Francis on Thompson house. One survivor already dead and the 2 other survivors were both in the dying state. As the killer went to hook one of the survivors, I went to heal my other teammate. But I never got a healing prompt, and neither of us were in the broken state. This ended up having all of getting killed, and from the other players’ perspectives, it seems like I just threw the game on purpose. Please fix this bug!!

Date: 4/9/21

This discussion has been closed.