Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are you sure you want to restore version 4.4.2? All new changes in 4.5.0 will be deleted!

Now if only one developer at BHVR was brave enough to push the button...

Comments

• NOEDaddy
    NOEDaddy Member Posts: 93

Yea I’m pretty sure

• EpicBigBrain
    EpicBigBrain Member Posts: 177

they need to revert it till they get all this ######### fixed

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

i cant even play anymore killers are m1 me from 8 meters away even when carrying a survivor

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88

I'd rather go against Undying Ruin as it was with classic movement and UI over the crap they've forced out onto us with Undying being nerfed. Please throw the switch. Would never ######### about Undying Ruin if I get to keep the smooth movement and convenient UI.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

Map with graphics updates are always fine for me. But the new UI is less good than the old one (besides hook counter) and the running animations look more like, they should have kept the old ones, they were allready good.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2021

Not really.

The UI can be fixed with some small changes and repositioning. No need to revert it entirely.

Some major bugs with pips, some fat shame spots, and a few other things that need immediate fixing.

The animations are fine for me honestly but there is something wonky with hits being registered.

The new game map has too many pallets and breakable walls but all the reworked maps look nice and the chapels feel okay.

It's not that they need to revert everything they just need to do a lot of serious fixes to this; and it should have been done before it went live not after; and we shouldn't have to fight to have the UI adjusted.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

110% sure. Generally you think about it. But in this case, there's nothing to think about.

• Mendax
    Mendax Member Posts: 130

Definitely yes