The Unbroken Emblem should be reworked.

Rescultir
Rescultir Member Posts: 185

In order for unbroken to work correctly, you have to go down at least once and then survive for longer than 5 minutes, which is half of a match if not more depending on the situation. How it should work is you should be gaining or losing points the second you move your character and then lose some points for going down each time. In my case, as a solo survivor, I tend to stay on gens to get the gates open. I also use kindred so I can see where my team is when they're hooked and most of the time they're closer or already going for the save so I hide to try and keep working on my gen if the killer has BBQ and I see them coming towards me.

This is how it works:

Your goal is to gain as few points as possible for this Emblem:

• 0 points: starting value (iridescent Emblem)
  • 1 point: added for being put into the Dying State (No Emblem Achieved)
  • 999 points: added if the time you are alive is less than 300 seconds (5 minutes) (Bronze Emblem)
  • 899 points: added if the time you are alive is less than 540 seconds (9 minutes), but exceeds 300 seconds (5 minutes) (Silver Emblem)
  • 799 points: added if the time you are alive exceeds 540 seconds (9 minutes) (Gold Emblem)

So you start with 0 and whenever you go down for the first time you gain 1 (1,000) points which go down over time up to silver and if you escape you get gold, if you escape without going down you get Iridescent. It should work that you start with 1 point (1,000) and lose points as the match plays out if you go down you gain 50 or 100 points. obviously, I am not sure as to what would be good for this emblem pointwise but I am just using an example so you're not punished for trying to work around what your team is doing.

The Unbroken Emblem should be reworked. 12 votes

I agree, this perk needs a rework
83%
GibberishRescultirTapeKnotKatie_metDwightFairfieldEvanSnowWolfDistortedDreamcelesteismoreC2O4WolfKann 10 votes
No, this perk is fine the way it is
16%
SillierHorizon5bm33 2 votes

Comments

• Rescultir

Hopefully, I explained this well enough for people to understand how it works. I still think you should not have to wait to be downed for this emblem to start rewarding you. so let's say you start at 0 and then as you're playing you start gaining points and say you get 850 points because you have not been downed yet. Once you go down those points should be added to that 1 point (1,000) for the time you were alive without being down. 1000+850 then subtracted from 999 = 851 and that's the value you'd get and then you'd add points for being downed as a punishment so say you add 100 your total would then be 951 so you'd get silver because it's below the starting level of 999 points for the bronze. the values and everything would have to be reworked as well but I think y'all can understand... hopefully.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

I'm not sure I aree with your rework in particular, but I do agree that the Unbroken emblem should be reworked into something else. I honestly dont think escaping should be part of the emblems system, escaping should just be a BP multiplier or something.

• Rescultir

Yea, I don't agree with it either but I was just trying to give an idea lol