If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hit Reg w/ new patch. Not sure if bug or optimization

Options
Bcfire05
Bcfire05 Member Posts: 3

The hit registration with the new patch has become even more broken than I've ever seen it.

I've had multiple games now where the killer is far behind a corner / wall and still get the hit. I've also played killer games since patch release where survivors state the same issue. Though on the killer side, I'm right up on them. On the survivor side, the killer is WAY behind.

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• treffnix
    treffnix Member Posts: 5
    Options

EVERYBODY HAVE THE SAMEPROBLEM

SURVIVORS GOT AN XXL HITBOX SO ANY KILLER CAN HIT YOU FROM FAR DISTANCE LIKE A JUMP HIT!!!!!!!

CAN YOU FIX THIS CRAP ASAP PLEASE OTHERWISE I WILL UNINSTALL THIS S***T

PLEASE MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS FOR SURVIVORS

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    Options

Like this? Cool huh? I don't want to play as Survivor again because of this, these hits are ridiculous since update, every game.

• treffnix
    treffnix Member Posts: 5
    Options

yes that's it:D

and if you use palett and stun the killer , he appears on your side :-D

best game ever nowadays if you wanna get a heart attack play as survivor

developers are not able to preTEST their updates

it is like you are going to supermarket and buy fresh milk and find out at home that it is bad...

• pejii
    pejii Member Posts: 79
    Options

I had like 10 survivor games today, all of them had the same issue, its like the killer's spot is not shown properly to the survivor because I went to play killer afterward and aside from the odd camera angle on all killers (FoV seems wrong on all killers since update) everything else was almost looking normal (hitwise) to me, but I had a bunch of teleportations on the other side of the palettes that I knew from past experience (those 10 survivor matches) was exactly what other survivors was experiencing.

so to recap, killer sees himself in lunge or even hit range but survivor sees the killer like few steps behind where he actually is.