Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Losing progress by disconnects. Dead Hard activating but still getting hit

NDK
NDK Member Posts: 7

I was starting into a round but the loading bar did not fill up. It took 5 minutes to load in. In the end i and everyone else got disconnected i guess and i lost two pips. I restarted the game after that and lost one more pip? How is all of this even possible and don´t even try to tell me it has to be my network as i never had any problems in any other game.

Coming to the next problem. I played a round afterwards and i got hit even tho dead hard activated (as indicated by the exhaustion and the symbol of dead hard in the right corner).

And the next one: I have hook struggle on mouse wheel down. The game / servers don´t seem to recognize the input anymore because sometimes i now just die because i don´t seem to struggle. The mousewheel works fine in every other game and situation only here (since 4.5) i have this problem.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CryptFriend
    CryptFriend Member Posts: 416

The rank system is straight broken right now, so no surprise there.

Dead hard seems to be very touch-and go currently, yeah.

No comment nor ability to corroborate on the last bit as I'm a spacebar purist--I'll ask around with my friends and see if anyone else seems to be having an issue.

• NDK
    NDK Member Posts: 7

Just a short update and maybe someone can verify my assumption.

The extremely generous hits some killers get don´t seem to be a problem of hitboxes but desync or something like that. So could it be that dead hard has the same problem? Could the random deaths on hook have something to do with this. Like do the servers have some problems?

Sorry for the harsh tone in the first post but these new problems really got to me yesterday.