I will not be buying the last DLC I lack which is Oni

GravyRobbers85
GravyRobbers85 Member Posts: 69
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

Jeff Johansen, or any more customizables until the developers get their act in order. I implore you all to do the same. Last night I discovered the new spectator mode glitch I posted it in Bug reports and it's still pending. The Spectator Mode glitch happened again to me today and prevented me from reporting somebody who blocked the exit gate . Having the killer able to hit us from five, six feet away is absolutely atrocious. For those of us who care about our rank standing, the unreasonable de piping, and all the other issues are getting entirely too much and are keeping us from being able to enjoy the game. As I've said before I have thrown $300 or more into this game over the past four years over two platforms. As another forum member said, it's time to speak with our wallets.

Comments

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

You... could just grind shards to get those Characters.

• GravyRobbers85

It takes a long time to grind up 9000 shards. I don't have the free time to put into that.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

The devs have addressed that they're looking into a solution for this mess of an update. Why are people acting like they don't give two sh*ts? Yeah, they released an update that was clearly hated by the majority, but they've admitted their mistake and are trying to fix it.

Your loss, honestly. Oni is one of the most fun killers you could play.

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 723
    edited February 2021

Cool! I'm actually planning on buying Oni later this week!

• DjangoTheGhostface
    DjangoTheGhostface Member Posts: 137

Hey are you that same guy lol

• GravyRobbers85

No. You guys just need to understand how frustrated I am, because I enjoyed this game so much, especially when the pandemic started and I began playing it a lot more. I know I'm simply just lashing out, but things just seem very discouraging right now. All continue to have faith that the developers actually get this mess of an update sorted out, but the fact remains that it was absolutely unacceptable to release this update in its current form.