Is there any benefit precision wise to change your skillcheck key to a mouse button?

Link
Link Member Posts: 135

Yes v-sync is turned off and i get some people use it so they can do gens with one hand, but is it more precise landing skill checks on a mouse button compared to the spacebar?

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

The difference comes down to how the human brain works, meaning it's essentially irrelevant.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@Orion Yep. It's just like in any game. It comes down to muscle memory and where the individual is comfortable. Same with mouse sensitivity and all that jazz.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    edited September 2018

@Link said:
    Yes v-sync is turned off and i get some people use it so they can do gens with one hand, but is it more precise landing skill checks on a mouse button compared to the spacebar?

No it only depends on the human who presses the button, not which button you bind the skillcheck too (really weird that I have to answer this)

I usually stand up with my mouse and stretch a bit while doing gens, yes survivor hard to play :lol:

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    I changed it to E instead of Spacebar, and it seems more responsive that way. It all depends on the person, though. I can't do a mouse button because my right hand was broken and didnt heal correctly.