who is the worst killer now that clown has been partially buffed?

2»

Comments

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Depends on the survivors. Trapper could be the worst overall but Wraith, Pig is also bad. But I would say Trapper is in most need of a buff so I go with him.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Probably the Pig. Half of her power is useless - the stealth attack is worse than just uncrouching and swinging in a sneak attack scenario, and it's only useful at loops that are unsafe to begin with. Her traps slow the game down for an unreliable (rng) amount of time. She's basically an m1 killer with a power that she has no say in. It's not "If you use it well, you benefit", it's just raw timewaste numbers you throw at survivors and hope it is enough.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

They nerfed his addons but the reload buff was a big deal for him. So I would say overall he got a small buff.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

They should make it so hitting a survivor directly with the tonic gives the survivor a extra 5% hindered penalty so you don’t need to run the bleach anymore

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I never thought Clown was ever up for that title. I think it's Plague. She's not all that strong to begin with (without add-ons) and her power is super buggy.

• dummer33344
    dummer33344 Member Posts: 131

I LOVE wraiths iri add on with the gens, SOOOO much intel

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

The Twins for me honestly are the worst killer in the game. The idea of being able to control two different killers at the same time sounded great, but the execution with the Twins is just so bad... Victor's basically the killer between him and Charlotte, meanwhile Charlotte is taking a nap most of the times while Victor is getting karate kicked by the survivors. The only way to make them decent is by slugging and camping, having this be a killer's power just shows that no dedication was put into making the Twins.

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

Losing his exhaustion bottles is big. Being able to slow survivors down doesn't mean much when the survivor can just press E to Dead Hard to the pallet and greatly lengthen the chase. The reload speed increase by like 2 seconds doesn't make up for the however many seconds to minutes you lose from 3-4 Dead Hards on one team.