PC - multiple issues.

Murderopolis
Murderopolis Member Posts: 5
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting

Just had a match against Freddy (not sure if it matters but maybe it was a bug from being asleep?) and after finishing the first gen, the new UI still said 5 gens remaining. Thankfully, after doing another, it went to 3.

While on the hook - sound is totally messed up, audio tracks are constantly crossfading over each other, making it difficult to tell if the killer is camping you or if they've left the area (unless you have vision of course).

As many people have said - pips are all over the place. My rank was even changing after custom matches, thought it would seem to revert back to normal later.

After another match I finished, I went back into a game to spectate. I think I entered the spectating just as or just after the final survivor escaped. I saw a blue screen, heard people running away, and could not leave. I click leave many times, and nothing happens. I waited for the endgame collapse timer to finish, but I was still stuck at that screen. I was forced to alt-f4. Afterwards, I tried to join my friends again and was kicked from the party with multiple connection errors (code 8,012).

And as many others have noted, the game mutes as if it has become a background application every time I switch a survivor to spectate.

And most astonishing yet - I was playing a custom match this morning with my friends (220 ping because 3 of us are in USA and 2 in Japan). I unhooked someone and the killer swung and took us BOTH down. One swing, two survivors down. I have video of all of the bugs above, if you would like to see. Yes, including the one swing, two downs.

Will edit with any further bugs.

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/146040/important-use-this-template-to-report-your-issue please search first to make sure that the issue you are concerned about has not already been reported, and stick to one report per bug please. All those mentioned in your post have already been reported here.

This discussion has been closed.