Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Game Map

DTJObe
DTJObe Member Posts: 170
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

It is now the most terribly designed map in the game.

If we assume the hit validation issue is simply a bug and look at the map rework on its own, there is no justification for its current design. While it was previously killer-sided, it has swung so far the other way to be unplayable.

Who thought that placing 20+ pallets on one map was a good idea?

Who decided that just throwing pallets at the map instead of adding new vault spots was a good idea?

Who decided to add a pallet that completely cuts the map in half?

Because that person should never be allowed to design a map for this game again.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited February 2021

Don't take this the wrong way guys but i swear to god it seems like a extremely survivor biased person designed this map

Almost every pallet is safe and there is now MORE god pallets then before and there are pallets that can spawn like 6 meters from each other.

In terms of looks and the changes to the top floor it's pretty good but the balance is so damn bad.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

I don't care about more pallets. But why god pallets??? And why is there 7+ of them??

• DTJObe
    DTJObe Member Posts: 170

Right? It's like they wanted to create the most frustrating map in the game on purpose.

• Afius
    Afius Member Posts: 563

Funny enough I don't like the map because of how many dead ends there are playing as a survivor. Had a pallet lead to a side with a dead end granted the door probably opens if a generator is finished but still.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759

The map has too many safe pallets, and sometimes players can get stuck in dead zones, so it can get pretty tedious.