If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Arcus Logs, compiled (with/to V)

Options
GeminiCrow
GeminiCrow Member Posts: 55

I wanted a place to read through the Arcus Logs by The Observer, and went through with compiling and organizing them myself. To ensure that it's as accidental-spoiler-free as possible, use the password < sanitusalionis > to access The Observer's Logs, up to and including Tome V.

Tome VI to follow.

Comments

• icemancat
    icemancat Member Posts: 148
    Options

Thanks for doing this! I've always liked reading the Arcus Logs the most.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

I didn't pay much attention to this thread at first, but actually reading it, you've organised them chronologically by log number, which I've always wanted to see done. Thanks a bundle!

Thanks to this, the Observer's arc gets a bit clearer. I'd pinpoint when he starts sliding at about #500-ish. Somewhere in the gap between #2217 and #2903, his mental state seems to slip further, and then it goes even further at #4902. Around 5730, something really serious happens and the entries up until #8789 from that point onwards is just nonstop nightmare #########.

Until you get to ~8875, when the "break" happens and he seems to simply be mindlessly enjoying the memories over and over again without any personal will or drive left. Given the fact that the logs use 4 digits of numbers, I think this is the chronological "end" of the Observer's story with no coming back (unless he becomes a Killer or something), but it'll be interesting to see the inbetween.