If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why does the Nurse glide?

Options
CoolAKn
CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

I have read a lot of lore with this game, but I don't think I've ever read why the Nurse floats and glides (if anyone knows why, feel free to let me know). A theory of mine is that since the Nurse's blink is powered by her victim's final breath (hence the name, Spencer's Last Breath), it's possible the power she receives from those breaths also enables her levitation (most likely to allow her to blink easier, since it might be difficult to do while walking). Additionally, it would be because of her levitation that she moves so slowly because she isn't using her legs to generate speed.

This then begs the question: how different would the Nurse be if she was walking instead of gliding? Logically, she would be able to move faster (I would imagine this would boost her to 110% speed), but it would probably make her blinks harder to use. How much harder, I am unsure.

Best Answers

Answers

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130
    Options

I thought it was because she was a ghost

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    Idk all we know is that the entity is carrying her. The entity is nice!!
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

@Dolphin9192 said:
    I thought it was because she was a ghost

Same! I always assumed it was because she was supposed to be their “ghost” killer. Also why I thought they also gave her a monochromatic off-white styling from head to toe.

• alexs063
    alexs063 Member Posts: 4
    Options

My theory is that It's because when the entity brings a killer into its "realm" If they don't have a certain special trait, the entity will gift them with something to make them stronger, wraith gaining the ability to turn invisible, nurse gaining the ability to teleport, spirit being able to enter the spirit world etc. but it also makes them weaker to light (Which also seems to be the entities main weakness), this is why if the wraith is cloaked, flashlights stun him instead of just blinding, or if you blind the nurse while she is charging her blink she immediately goes into the fatigue state, and (although I know this was a bug) You could instantly blind spirit with flashlights,