If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The REAL plot hole with the Clown's existence.

Options

People often comment about a particular break in reality involving the Clown: the fact that he, a morbidly obese middle-aged man in a stifling suit who literally cannot breathe regularly, can power-walk faster than Meg Thomas, a star student track athlete, can run.

Now, I would like to combat this by saying: He eats their fingers. The Survs are literally food for him. You ever seen a fat bastard run for food? Just watch me when my school's lunch bell rings; I could beat Usain Bolt any day of the week.

But what I DON'T condone...

... Is the fact that out of all the Killers they could have given it to, they gave the Perk that lets you climb through windows faster to the most absolute unit in the game.

This lore is simply unaccaptable. Devs, please nerf the unit's thicc booty cheeks so he can truly B A M B O O Z L E .

Comments

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options
    I thought the perk was called bamboozle because it bamboozles me how he can vault through the window so fast and fit through it without breaking it at the same time
    Never thought of it this way. It makes sense tbh 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    I thought the perk was called bamboozle because it bamboozles me how he can vault through the window so fast and fit through it without breaking it at the same time
    Never thought of it this way. It makes sense tbh 
    Did I BAMBOOZLE you?
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

Imagine if instead of Bamboozle blocking the window he vaults 15/10/5% slower, but he breaks the window after he vaults.
    The new quote could easily be:
    ", Look at the size of the lad, A B S O L U T E U N I T."

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@Peasant said:
    Imagine if instead of Bamboozle blocking the window he vaults 15/10/5% slower, but he breaks the window after he vaults.

I like this buff, but what if Freddy uses it? Look at him he's such a small fellow.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Peasant said:

I like this buff, but what if Freddy uses it? Look at him he's such a small fellow.

He crushes it with his massive hat

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Peasant said:

He crushes it with his massive hat

But he needs to put it to sleep first.

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

It would be hilarious if the Clown would leave behind a Clown-shaped hole in the wall. :)

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem New skin coming up for clown I hear: one where he's sitting in a scooter, like your typical obese Walmart customer.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    People often comment about a particular break in reality involving the Clown: the fact that he, a morbidly obese middle-aged man in a stifling suit who literally cannot breathe regularly, can power-walk faster than Meg Thomas, a star student track athlete, can run.

Now, I would like to combat this by saying: He eats their fingers. The Survs are literally food for him. You ever seen a fat bastard run for food? Just watch me when my school's lunch bell rings; I could beat Usain Bolt any day of the week.

But what I DON'T condone...

... Is the fact that out of all the Killers they could have given it to, they gave the Perk that lets you climb through windows faster to the most absolute unit in the game.

This lore is simply unaccaptable. Devs, please nerf the unit's thicc booty cheeks so he can truly B A M B O O Z L E .

the thing that bamboozles me is he runs faster than meg thomas, 15% faster and this man is a A B S O L U T E U N I T

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@George_Soros said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem New skin coming up for clown I hear: one where he's sitting in a scooter, like your typical obese Walmart customer.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

That must be one fast AF scooter then