Things I hate about this game atm, I'm probably not the only one.

Camping/Tunnelling, if you disagree with this, you are probably the ones doing it, its not fun and not apart of the gameplay, I don't care what the devs say about camping and tunnelling they obviously don't play the game, put me in a match with them as killer and I wanna see how they like to be camped and tunnelled over and over, lets see if they will find it fun...

Desync has made this game unplayable, its fantastic they are upgrading the graphics and making more content but fix the desync and bugs before doing anything else now...

The most recent update with the animations is horrible, seems like they are still in early stages of being made, the UI is also terrible, only 2 things I like from this update is you can see what player is playing what character on the UI and being hit downed by the killer animation but that could be better tbh, that's it, the UI is smaller than before, looks like a downgrade from the one we had, placement of the characters/players on screen shouldn't of moved to top left and should of stayed on the bottom left, there is more issues with it which i cba to list.

No TRUE full screen and lack of settings, I can see a slither of my desktop while playing this game, I use a 4k 40inch monitor, this issues also caused me to stop playing killer as my mouse would click off screen and wouldn't melee attack as killer.

Toxic players in chat at end of the game and teabagging lol, really people, stop being so sensitive, you are playing a game where you kill people, if this offends you, then you are probably too young to be playing this game anyway.

I see this game ending like Evolve, I loved that game and now look where it is at....

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Camping and tunnelling is annoying but I can’t think of a solution

desync has actually made me play killer

i like the animations quite a lot actually. While they need polishing the look more realistic overall

yeah the game doesn’t have many setting for some reason

toxicity can’t be solved but it is annoying

Man I miss evolve

• HeckaYeah
    HeckaYeah Member Posts: 187

I must admit the hit boxes that fly though pallets, across 6 ft of space and around corners is bs lol

Not to mention the almost complete inability to rank or even pip up without a dope killer just running for the bp

I loved this game... Until the update. More tunneling, camping, and bogus hits than ever. 0/10 would not recommend.

• Healthore77992
    Healthore77992 Member Posts: 570

Do you consider camping when survivors swarm the hook? Also do you consider tunneling when there is no one to be seen besides injured person?

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

If you want to get rid of camping/tunneling, then looping has to go along with it.

• Zampuric
    Zampuric Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2021

If survivors swarm the hook when the killer just hooked someone than that isn't camping that is just survivors being dumb and deserve to be downed and put on a hook, camping is when the killer stands or run around the hooked survivor in close proximity while no survivors are around and refuses to leave.

Tunnelling is when the killer totally avoids all other survivors and go straight for the same person as soon as they have gotten off the hook, rinse and repeat, or the killer just goes after the same person the whole match even when they have seen other survivors, I expect this game play from a rank 20 as they are new to the game, but anything under rank 15 shouldn't be doing this. (Ranking system isn't what it use to be but you hopefully understand where I'm coming from)

There has to be looping to allow the other survivors to do gens, if not the game would be over too quick and just a kill fest for the killer, I agree the gens get done way too quick and need something else to do before even starting on a gens, I played this game since launch and doing gens is soo boring, need another objective to do to spice things up.

I personally can deal with Campers and Tunnellers, I played the game long enough to know how to get around it, but this desync just ruins any chance of me doing that, I cannot play this game anymore due to the desync, being hit by the killer after I have jumped out of a big building window almost 3/4 to the floor and then being hit when there was no chance of the killer hitting me, this is the only game I play that has this problem, its a game breaker.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I think it's kinda funny that you mock people for complaining about t-bagging and getting offended over nothing, but earlier you complained about the Killer killing people.

• kyogul
    kyogul Member Posts: 491

Playing killer, camping and tunnelling sometimes is a legitimate play and strategy.

There are sometimes in a trial when someone needs to die and you have to play dirty. There have been many situations where if I let someone go off hook, the game would not be in my favour. If I let them run around the map they are going to split up and do generators. So I'm going to camp to try and get that kill to make a 3v1 in my favour. Again this, imo, should not be typical gameplay, but it is circumstantially needed sometimes.

Tunnelling is for the same reason above.

However I agree about camping and tunnelling being ######### when it's non strategic. I had a bloke camp me to death because he falsely assumed that I broke his hex totems and was upset. I've also had people tunnel me out the game and let everyone else live because I broke their NO ED. Or they facecamp because they've had a bad day and let people bleed out to "stick it to the survivors".

• Zampuric
    Zampuric Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2021

Teabagging is going in the killers favour as they are spending them extra seconds to teabag you instead of running away, I wasn't offended by this, I find it incredibly funny how people are being offended by this.

its how the killers play to do it which is a very noob way of doing it, requires no skill, this is a game and is meant to be fun for everyone, killer has the power to ruin 4 other peoples fun just for his/her own enjoyment, if I wanted to ruin the killers fun I can, I have made soo many killers rage quit

• Toblerone007
    Toblerone007 Member Posts: 598

Woah one of these things are easier to do than the other. Lol

• YoshisCookies
    YoshisCookies Member Posts: 67

camping and tunneling is a legit strat, why chase people who are good at looping, makes no sense

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775
    edited February 2021

So, you say that the Killer has the power to ruin people's fun, and then you admit to doing the same thing to them.

Treat others how you want to be treated.

Quite frankly, it is not my job to ensure that Survivors have fun, nor is it their job to ensure I am having fun.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

What does ease have to do with it? I thought we where talking about annoying playstyles we don't like?