New survivor movement is Awful + hitboxes

Okay, so anyone that has seen any of my previous posts know that I play both killer and survivor (mostly killer) and I've expressed how survivor sided I believed the game was and how it was unfair on 0 map pressure killers. However I've been noticing that survivors have been taking nerf after nerf lately e.g. breakable walls, map changes with obscure loops and slightly less pallets. All of that was manageable as it was still fun and leading killers on chases was certainly still doable.

BUT

This survivor movement change is god awful. I really wonder whether the Dev's even asked the community if they preferred this movement change or listened to anyone criticising this change. Hit boxes are abnormally large leading to hits that never should have landed not to mention there's a slightly zoomed in perspective which is... different. Mind games are genuinely dead and there is no chance of 360s on the killer. I've been pretty much forced to play stealthily to win games and to be honest its so boring. Long story short its simply un fun to play survivor right now and I feel quite bad for them.

not that it matters but I have over 2000 hours in the game. I do care about its state

Comments

• tactic
    tactic Member Posts: 356

Imma be real and say breakable walls were a nerf for killers

I agree the new survivor movement & lack of 360s is terrible, but unfair hits are because something happened to the servers; they look like fair hits on the killer’s side.

(I also agree the new maps lack pallets, except The Game which has waaay too many)