We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cosmetic bugs

Options

Hi there!!! I am a follower of your great game, I previously reported bugs in game skins and I appreciate your attention for having answered me and solving the bug, but now I come to report new bugs of some skins that I have bought

(And sorry for my bad English, I am Latin American)

(I included reference images so that you can see the errors in more detail)

1. In the first image the bug is noticeable when the murderer holds me in his arms and when I am hanging trying to free myself

2. In the second image the bug is noticeable when I am in the dying state and I am in injured state

3. In the third image it is noticeable all the time, because it lacks the texture on the shoulders

4. In the fourth image there is only a small bug where the head sticks out of the shirt when I am repairing an engine and when I am in a dying state

5. In the fifth image there is a small bug where the head sticks out when I am in an injured state

6. In the sixth image the backpack straps notice the bug when I am on the hook

Comments

• JasmineDragon
    JasmineDragon Member Posts: 372
    Options

i mean this is just minor clipping. Its a pretty old issue and the new animations really dont address it at all.