If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Are there other Killers and Survivors in the entitys realm?

Options
MudSpit83
MudSpit83 Member Posts: 104

Are there other Killers and Survivors that we dont know about yet in the Entitys realm? Like, was there already a bunch of killers before trapper? Are there other survivors running around in other trials? Are future killers and survivors already here in the Entity’s realm somewhere? Have the killers and survivors that we all play as went up against those unknown survivors and killers? Or are the survivors and killers we play as the ONLY characters in the Entitys realm? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Zach_in_the_dark
    Zach_in_the_dark Member Posts: 10
    Options

Pretty sure there are, at least, other survivors, cause you can see their names in the old perks and items descriptions (Nikki, Alex...). But I'm not sure if it's devs quotes or actual survivors quotes. There's also Benedict Baker who intervenes when new killers and survivors are released, by giving observations about them.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731
    Options

The answer is yes. It's my belief that most of the killers and survivors we are given through the dlc's were already around and we're just being introduced to them slowly. Some of them are actually still arriving. I think the last 2 chapters were actual new additions to the Entity's Realm. We know that's definitely fact for Blight (at least for his current role in these trials).

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    edited February 2021
    Options

Yes.

For what we know trapper could as well be the last killer taken by the Entity. The release order IRL doesn't matter in the slightest in the lore.

So there are most likely killers and survivors that have been taken before the ones we have now that haven't been introduced to us yet.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

I'm pretty sure there is. There could even be children walking around in the entity's realm.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

It was mentioned some time ago in the archives about a woman who would kill rich men and throw him to the pigs, so i think the answer is yes we just haven't seen them yet.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,532
    Options

We know Talbot was around in the entity's realm long before he became The Blight. So yes, the are probably a lot of other survivors and killers that we haven't met yet.

• Gato_Loco
    Gato_Loco Member Posts: 39
    Options

Yes, they are, the entity exists since before humanity even existed, so she've been haunting humans since their beginning

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,830
    Options

There are many, which can be also illustrated by the Void and all those former survivors and killers who have no further purpose. It feels these specific group of players are perhaps the most significant.

It could also (although this is not canon) be that certain killers and survivors have identical special abilities, which might be supported by the legendary cosmetics (Lisa, Alessa, Cybil for survivor; the Minotaur and Krampus for killers). There's only a finite number of abilities, so it makes sense that some have identical powers.