Custom Perk Icons Not Working in Game

Top_Secret_117
Top_Secret_117 Member Posts: 154
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I understand it was never an intended feature for the game by the devs, but why remove something that has built up a following and has never done any wrong? It adds soul to those veterans of the game who want to make there experiences unique and customizable. Ive been looking on the forum here and its a ghost town on the topic, but if you dont believe me, heres a link to a subreddit that was dedicated to this.

this needs to at least be addressed in the patch notes or by the devs as thousands of players are constantly being disappointed by this, and would just love an update of some kind.

Comments

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

Please don't kill custom perks devs. I want to be here when they figure out how to do custom icons for console.

• Top_Secret_117

Keep sharing the love guys, dont let this post die off till we have answers

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Same, I want to have custom Icons back, that was super cool !

• Top_Secret_117

Cool, and full of utility, if you have every perk unlocked, I would organise perks by custom icons. example, hardcore perks like no mither, or for the people? blood background. Meta perks, like bt and ds? golden perks. stealth perks? fading dark theme perks.

I cant stress enough how important it is that people keep commenting, even on multiple threads, as devs are not commenting or updating us as its there anti cheat that has control.

I say take control of your game and set this one boundary, it really cant be hard. Theres no excuses here

• Top_Secret_117
    edited February 2021

Cool and full of utility! I've created many icons and used many others, this is seriously a dark week for the game. 2k+ hours and this game is super boring without my usual icon flairs. I had custom packs for certain perks as I currently have all perks unlocked and it can be overwhelming sometimes to try to find a single perk. Hardcore perks? blood background. Meta perks? gold background. fun perks? neon boarders. These Icons look visually appealing and serve multiple purposes.

BHVR Take control of your game, and get ahold of the anti cheat and set a boundary, why are they such push overs all the time?

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793
    edited February 2021

Yeah, it would be very astonishing if BHVR can't set Anti Cheat to not check img files.

But hell, I never thought of changing background perks depending of the category of the perk, that's damn smart ! I'm more like "I want dat kolor, its biootyfool" xD

Currently, I don't think it's Easy Anti Cheat which messes up with Custom Icon, to be honest I don't know anything of why it's no longer working in game.