The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Your Absolute Favorite Add-on

2»

Comments

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    edited October 2018
    I think my favourite add on is now "Beast"-Soot for the Wraith. After using it for a few matches I found it surprisingly good I know I said before it was Coxcombed Clapper but I changed my mind. 
  • M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    HiLlbiLly SPeEd liMitER
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@HellDescent said:

@Rune said:
    Scratched mirror, always amazing when I can see a survivor visibly freak out when I pop up right in front of them!

Have fun chasing them around with no bllodlust.

That's why you pair it with his Jewelry Box.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    I think my favourite add on is now "Beast"-Soot for the Wraith. After using it for a few matches I found it surprisingly good I know I said before it was Coxcombed Clapper but I changed my mind. 
    I've used Beast on my anti heal build when you combined it with distressing, sloppy butcher and coulrophobia healing just becomes painful for the survivors.
  • The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    @Aari_Piggy66 It is good for that kind of build. But even on it's own it seems to confuse survivors alot. Especially when used with the Ghost add on. 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@powerbats said:

@HellDescent said:

@Rune said:
    Scratched mirror, always amazing when I can see a survivor visibly freak out when I pop up right in front of them!

That's 2 addons

• Onandaga
    Onandaga Member Posts: 15

Thompson's moonshine

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Damn, I'm torn between Mint Rag, Father's Glasses, and Redhead's Pinky Finger.

For survivor, maybe Socket Swivels or Low-Amp Filament.
  • powerbats

@HellDescent said:

@powerbats said:

@HellDescent said:

@Rune said:

That's 2 addons

Shush you, I'm trying to sneak an extra one in without notice.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Even though Freddy is pretty weak still, I love the add on which starts one player in the dream state.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@powerbats said:

@HellDescent said:

@powerbats said:

@HellDescent said:

@Rune said:

That's 2 addons

Shush you, I'm trying to sneak an extra one in without notice.

NOTICED!

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@Rune said:

yeah when they stop moving and spin the crap out of their mouse and they run into walls. best feeling ever

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

This is a tough question because I like playing both survivor and most of the killers.
    I'd have to say either Red Paint Brush or a syringe.

• powerbats

@makayla said:
    This is a tough question because I like playing both survivor and most of the killers.
    I'd have to say either Red Paint Brush or a syringe.

The bad thing about syringe is the killer might have Franklins, the killer can't get his knocked out of his hands by a survivor. Although it would be funny if DS could do that just to see a killer looking around for their addons for a few seconds.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Tombstone Piece. Gotta activate Dying Light to slow down the game a little bit ;)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@DexyIV said:
    Tombstone Piece. Gotta activate Dying Light to slow down the game a little bit ;)

Well imagine that you kill someone before any Survivor touches any Generator. (I know, impossible, but imagine it.)
    You'd get 100 seconds out of Dying Light in terms of repair time IF they all repair alone, that's pretty big.