Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4 Monstrous Mayhem Tome 1 Challenge Will Not Count If Completed

I play on PS4, and I had did this one time. I completed the Tome 1 challenge Monstrous Mayhem: Hook a Survivor in the basement while another Survivor is on a basement hook while using the perk Monstrous Shrine.

I had at least 3 kills in the basement with the perk equipped and two of the survivors died at least at the same time on hook. Once the match finished, I went to the tome and it did not count as completed, preventing me from furthering through the tome. A lot of us are achievement hunters and I like to complete all the tomes, I want to finish this one so I can focus on the new Tome and earn the entire Rift.

I know that this seems like a minor bug but it is still very important, and I know it can be easily overlooked. But I know that this is the time where a lot of hotfixing and updating for 4.5.0 is going to happen and I didn't want this thing to be unnoticed. If you can look into this, acknowledge and resolve it I promise it will never go unappreciated! Thank you very much and keep working hard!

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• YuGiOhJCJ2
    YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 63

Same for me on PC/Epic.

I hooked two survivors in the basement all together in different matches while using this perk and it did not work.