Can someone explain....

... Why that when it’s just myself and ( usually a Claudette ) left in a match, I go heal them, then they purposely drop a pallet and proceed to follow me once the killer comes!!!! Seriously?! I don’t understand this. If you - or anyone - doesn’t actually want to play then don’t! Why do you have to ruin the game for someone trying to get better and have fun? I don’t understand this.

Can someone explain why the amount of horrible teammates is growing? why more of this behavior is becoming a “thing”?

no negative comments please - I’m honestly asking to see if ppl also experience this

Comments

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

i see.. but that’s still such a crappy thing to do

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

If they are trying to get you killed I suppose that's cause to file a report.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

It's a bizarre psychological effect of 'you must win at all costs'. This is why so many people in the community throw tantrum when there is a killer that messes with their 'rush the gens and loop the killer' tactic.

What we see here is someone severely overestimating their abilities. They play poor Claudette because she 'blends in easily', meaning the person pretends to be good at stealth/map knowledge while they are not. And then the aforementioned loopy genrush doesn't work out the the person in question goes backstabby because if they can get hatch in their mind they are 'the only one with enough skill to escape'.

It's rotten to its core and one of the mainfactors that keep this game from being as good as it could be, unfortunately.

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

Exactly! It was actually a fun match up until that point.. the killer was a Huntress who was really good... It ruins the whole thing.