The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Exposed perks ideas

At the start, I wanted to say: Treat this post more like a joke than serious perk ideas. After a long break I came back to dbd and I was surprised by the new perk Dragon’s Grip. The exposed effect can be triggered by more and more actions so why won't we get crazy today.

Life for a Life Survivors who will successfully heal others survivor suffer Exposed status effect for 40/50/60 seconds. During that time, the healing time of all survivors is decreased by 25%. ( This is counted separately, not as mangled effect).

Grievous Mistake If a Survivor will stun you with a pallet, he will suffer exposed effect for 30 seconds. The pallet that was used to stun you is destroyed.

Sabotage yourself After a Survivor that is at least 32 meters away from you will finish sabotaging a hook, he will suffer exposed effect for 30 seconds and his location is revealed for 5/6/7 seconds

A box full of needles If a survivor that is at least 32 meters away from you will unlock a chest, his location will be revealed for 5/6/7 seconds. Additionally will suffer an Exposed effect for 60 seconds.

With a build full of exposed no matter what survivors would do they would still be one-shotted in many situations.

I haven't spent much time creating these ideas but what do you guys think. Do these joke ideas would have been implemented in the game not necessarily as actual status but after an improvement. Maybe that improvement will come from one of you.

Comments