If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

[NA][ALL]Looking for newer players wanting to get better, and hang with chill group.

Options

Hello All, 

We are a semi-serious and light-hearted, but very regular, group of people that like to play Dead By Daylight. Currently we are looking for folks that can join us for our games in the evenings around the hours of 6:30PM PST (-8GMT) or later. There are no set days that we meet up; it could be just about any day of the week or weekend. We play about 2 to 3 hours a session sometimes longer and we do a variety of play-styles such as; regular survive with friends matches against ranked killers, and of course, we play against each other from time to time. 

Our goal is to get better at the game and most importantly to have fun with friends.

We are looking for someone 18+ years old (no exceptions), good sense of community (in other words, someone that won't just let someone die on the hook), chill attitude and free on a regular basis. Newer players are very encouraged to apply we are rank 17-15 Survivors but mostly rank 20 killers. If you want to play and improve your game you are the people for which we are looking. So, feel free to drop a line or DM me directly for an invite to our discord server.

You will need a working microphone, and headphones would be also be useful. 

Comments

• Im_Tired
    Im_Tired Member Posts: 101
    Options

Hey I'm interested :) here's my discord: Meat!#3796

• Boomslang99
    Boomslang99 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm interested as well if you're still looking for people! I probably could only play once a week (Fridays or Saturdays) due to school, but have been looking for a group to play with for a bit now! My discord is: Boomslang99#7182

• JamaWama
    JamaWama Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'd be down my discord is Okami#1616 :)

• Raccoonbrainworm
    Raccoonbrainworm Member Posts: 11
    Options

Y'all still looking for people? I'm just coming back from a year away, and have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I play equal killer and survivor so I can fill whatever role you're looking for at the time.

Discord RaccoonBrainWorm#9621

• Hunter_Mike
    Hunter_Mike Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hey guys/gals sorry I wasn't paying attention to this conversation. Friend Requests have been sent via Discord now. You should get something from Mike just reply or ignore.