The State of DBD these last days...

Comments

• lexihvh
    lexihvh Member Posts: 74

Some? I barely have OBS open these were from like what a single day, don't you come here and tell us the hitboxes are fine.

• lexihvh

Yeah because using a diff. resolution is cheating. Makes sense.

Fanboys like you are the type who voted "Yes" on the new animation system.

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171

Only 2 of these are really bad. The rest are just normal latency hits. You're actually pretty lucky compared to the hits I've been hit with after the patch and the clips I've seen.

• lexihvh

What you probably mean is "the rest is normal dbd hits" because clearly most of the hits even before this update, killer's weapon doesn't even reach close to your body. Keep in mind you paid for this :D

• lexihvh

I love how people on this forum/dbd reddit's are all behaviour fanboys... No wonder you can get rewarded by acting like they're doing a great job.

Me using stretched? What's wrong? What advantage lmao? I play everything under 1054x1080 no idea why it would give me an advantage, I don't like standard 16:9

• bredbeddle
    bredbeddle Member Posts: 103

W I D E

• lexihvh

Exactly my point, I don't see where I could get an advantage using 4:3

• lexihvh

Just use stretched res as well? I don't see how this is an advantage when everyone can use it lol (sorry console players)

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

The only thing i see are some strange window hits (that were a thing before the update anyway).

The majority of the hits were out in the open and wouldn't made any difference if the killer had to move a second or maybe two closer to you.

• Azeroth
    Azeroth Member Posts: 66
  • lexihvh
    edited February 2021
    Post edited by Gcarrara on
  • SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

The game ain't that bad. Just don't get caught 👍🏻

• lexihvh

Still cleaning his knife, but here you have it

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677

The hitboxes are a major pain along with like 20 other bugs since the newest update.

Even before the update i discovered some bug where as a survivor i couldnt interact with a generator and as killer i couldnt kick some generators

Theres a weird bug in the end game score tally where every survivor suddenly loses their hair cosmetic

Theres a bug where the run animation doesnt start after you leave the gates so you just moonwalk into the score screen

Theres a bug where you get way more bloodpoints than you should if you claim a daily reward with the bloodweb open

Theres a bug where people are getting old anniversary items in levels 8 and 16 of the bloodweb

If you use the perk inner strength the walk animation doesnt sync to the increased walking speed so it looks like youre moonwalking around

Theres like 20 nurse bugs that make her unplayable except for the diehard nurse lovers who are willing to work around all of them

Theres a bunch of new infinite loops on maps like springwood and haddonfield

Theres a couple of fat shame spots on some of the swamp maps, not just the bus in autohaven

And then theres the bugs everyone is complaining about ie hitboxes, collision on some map tiles etc etc

Then on top of the balance issues they still need to address like keys, which can spawn in chests btw which is absolute bs, this game is an absolute dumpster fire when you add in things like survivors in post game chat saying they **** on the killers face or killers being salty **** too by camping everyone. The worst was witnessing a red rank oni slug everyone within the first 3 minutes of the game once, which is impressive sure, but the same with gen rushing idk why some people want to finish a match in like 3 minutes like wheres the fun in that? I dont see the fun in trying to humiliate the killer either but thats just me i play both sides pretty evenly but switched to survivor more because killer is stressful AF but now BOTH sides are unplayable!

Theres also a bug in the ranking system so sometimes you dont get any points for hiw long you survived AND some other ranking bug where you get knocked back WAY more ranks on rank reset than you should, i went from rank 8 to 17 overnight and now because of the emblem system bugs i cant pip sometimes when i should have and dont u dare bring up "rank doesnt matter" because it does, the broken matchmaking still tries to put you in lobbies close to your rank and this is an issue because i went from having competent teammates in solo to pure potatoes overnight and now i cant rank up in solo queue to get away from the potatoes because it only depips me for dying but doesnt pip me for surviving!

This game is pure trash at this point.

Ive been playing animal crossing instead the last few days.

My recommendation, get a switch or a 3ds and get animal crossing. Super metroid is also super fun to revisit.

Also to all the haters In Silence IS A FUN GAME

• SweetbutaPsycho
    SweetbutaPsycho Member Posts: 254

Well DBD really is a pain to play atm for both sides.

There are so many bugs and the state the hitbox or rather the delay is in even makes it worse. As a killer u get so much ######### from survivors post game how you are apparently abusing hitboxes.

And I mean the devs approach of "we will just push the PTB out in the state it is no matter what ppl say, they'll get used to it" backfired hard this time. Everyone told them its a mess and they wanted it out anyways. But honestly I dont see what hating on them helps at this point.

They hopefully know they really hit the fan this time and need to make changes and fast or they will lose a huge chunk of their playerbase. A lot of killers already quit before this and if this keeps up for like a few weeks DBD might really get into trouble. MIght also be a chance for them to finally listen to the community for once and make some long overdue changes instead of pretending that DBD is in like the best state ever and nothing is wrong. But just going full "devs are #########" at this point really doesnt help imo.

But guess we'll see what happens in the next weeks

• lexihvh

TBF, when you actually come to the conclusion of such, the lead development guy literally answered to a "bug report" a couple years ago with "Go play something else", that sure is the most professional thing I've seen in a couple years yeah.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

So once they fix the dysync bug are you gonna stop using stretched res or...?

• lexihvh

I've always played 4:3, it's allowed it's not a ######### cheat lmao, as stated before, I don't like standard 16:9

• HyperOof
    HyperOof Member Posts: 5

when does the 4.5.2 come out its been like more than 2 weeks or something this feels like the hit validation update im not enjoying playing atm

• lexihvh

Don't even hype about it, it'll break something, perhaps we will be able to fly or some #########