Huntress

Options
Dingo88
Dingo88 Member Posts: 219
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just destroyed a bunch of red ranks they complained that I was running berus toxin and because it Denys them of there exhaustion perks they said its getting nerfed again is this true or are they just being salty.

Come on its a brown addon. Huntress is pretty hard as it is it defo does not need a nerf

Comments

• Dingo88
    Options

Wow what bull that is.

Are they gonna nerd all the exhaustion add ons for survivour to then only seems fair.

How easy do they want the game to be its gonna get to stage where killer is gonna be unplayable

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,784
    Options

Personally, the add on does need a nerf. I don't think an add on should have the potential of eliminating one of the survivors perks.

Considering Clown lost his when got reworked, I can only assume the same will happen for Huntress.

• Dingo88
    Options

Yea well the same can be said if you run hex perks and they all get destroyed your left with nothing survivours are getting it to easy these days.

Killer can be hard enough as it is. What's gonna happen if they keep nerfing stuff is no one will want to play killer and all the survivours will complain coz they can't get a game. It's destroying this game lol