Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nurse 'Blink Bug' More Prevalent than Ever

beached
beached Member Posts: 303

Although I have seen this vaguely mentioned in longer posts that don't specifically mention the bug or perhaps I just haven't searched hard enough but the blink bug is worse than ever. If the term isn't familiar, it is the bug that occurs which prevents the nurse from chain blinking and causes her blink noise to spam repeat until you fatigue. This bug has been around for a very long time but the reason I want to report it now is to take advantage of the fact that the nurse has received some love for the first time in a while with her updated cosmetics. With her inclusion in the rift, more people than ever are playing her and I want to take the opportunity to try and advocate for this bug to be fixed.

I play on PC but I know for a fact that this bug is not platform-specific. Depending on the day I can play a bunch of games where I NEVER get the bug and then some games where I keep getting it back to back. This bug can cost matches, as not being able to perform your second blink is EXTREMELY punishing and gives survivors an insane amount of distance. I can't say how to replicate it exactly, I have been trying to experiment with different addon combinations to see if it's specific but it seems that it's completely random.

I understand right now there are more pressing matters than a bug on a killer very few people genuinely don't get extremely frustrated trying to play but it would really mean a lot to me and all the other nurse mains out there if this bug could be looked at. Sally could really use some love when it comes to the blink bug and with the possibility of new nurse players with her inclusion in the rift I"m sure they would greatly appreciate it as well. Thanks again and my apologies if this is a repeat but I really wanted to draw attention to this problem specifically in detail.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments