We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

which killer is the smartest?

Options
e_j2007
e_j2007 Member Posts: 130

I honestly dont know. they are all probably smart in their own way thou

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options

Doctor

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    Options

Blight

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,247
    Options

Demogorgon

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,846
    Options

Bias opinion: Spirit

Nonbias opinion: Doctor

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    Options

Doctor: this means hired by the CIA.

Blight: made chemical concoctions to boost worker productivity and made multiple forms of blight serum.

Clown: made traps and hid amongst circuses without being caught most of the time. Made drugs to capture his victims.

Billy: made a chainsaw, traps to detect gen progression. Keep in mind he had no education or instructions.

Deathslinger: inventor made torture devices for the warden.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

I wouldn't say the doctor is smart. Intelligent, yeah, with a good memory, but in order to be smart knowledge oughta be applied outside of its own field, which we never really see the doctor do. He merely copies other people and takes things to extremes, but he's not actually doing anything new.

Deathslinger and Billy however...

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,520
    Options

I’d say slinger. He was able to build a spear gun in the early- mid 1800s that didn’t kill people which is honestly amazing as well as saw traps schematics when he was young

Also clown seems very knowledgeable on tonics and anaesthetics for someone with little education

• panernaners
    panernaners Member Posts: 243
    Options

Doctor has the highest intelligence.

Deathslinger or clown have the best man made non magic powers.

Myers huntress and ghost face are the best at hunting people.

Finally I haven't seen anyone mention it here but Freddy is dream demon so he probably has a lot of knowledge just from that.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,871
    Options

Bubba with smartface on.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Blight before his transformation was probably the smartest character apart from Vigo, but it's hard to say how much of his mind is left now.

Doctor is probably the next one.

• Goofenstein
    Goofenstein Member Posts: 54
    Options

Doctor, Blight, Deathslinger and Clown.

Blight's expertise in Alchemy is shown with this experiments with his serums, compounds.

Doctor was hired by the CIA cause of his expertise in neuroscience (if the definition of that is electroconvulsive experimentation.).

Clown developed his anesthetics and mixtures without being caught.

Deathslinger developed his own speargun, and many items for the prison warden.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 452
    Options

Doc, Blight & Mr. Gun

Doc transcended the mind

Blight transcended the soul

Gun transcended the Genova Convention

• MaviKus
    MaviKus Member Posts: 38
    Options

in terms of intelligence, blight, closely followed by doc, I think. mechanical intelligence and tinkering knowledge? billy and slinger.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Options

1 doctor (just read his backstory)

2 ghostface (stealthy as hell, read his backstory and his well planned killings)

3 trickster & the pig (idk they just seem to have the same intelligence)

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Doctor and blight Just read their lore

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

He had a television though. Bet he watched a lot MacGuyver.

• Literallyweezing
    Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88
    Options

Top 4 probably would be from least to greatest Pig, Deathslinger, Blight, Doctor.

• Literallyweezing
    Options

He enters a college experiment with a simple goal and somehow manages to whip up a device that allows him to mind control people to kill, he doesn't copy anyone he invents a device on the spot

• Literallyweezing
    Options

Honestly at this point he's probably a genius level meth addict, he's probably still smart but his addiction has put anything that isn't acquiring more serum on the backburner.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

It depends on what type of intelligence, since there are 9 main types. I'll try and identify a killer with each:

1. Spatial: Viewing the world in 3D. In this case, Shadowborn is the key, and since The Wraith has this power that he teaches others, I'm going to say him.

2. Naturalistic: Understanding living things and nature. The Huntress has survived in the wilds, learnt how to live in harmony, and effectively taken down armies using her knowledge of nature. She'd be best to survive out there, so she's my choice here.

3. Musical: Comprehension of music, pitch, tone and rhythm. For once, The Trickster is top of the game. Being a pop star, and experimenting on pushing the boundaries of his music with screams is a unique skill, especially when converting to K-pop.

4. Mathematical/ Logic: A close one between the Doctor and the Blight, being as both are experts in their field. But for me the Doctor wins. He was handpicked by the CIA, a genius of neuroscience, and published. Also, what edges him over the Blight is that Talbot was careless with his power, resulting in some problems for him. Herman knew how to play the game. The Doctor is my champion here.

5. Existential: Philosophical contemplation. I'm going for the Pig here, because she was taught by Jigsaw - the man who could really make people question their lives and what is important, having suffered that himself. Amanda also lived through her trial and found her purpose. Sure, she rigged a trap or two, but she knew her purpose, and did aim to get some to see theirs.

6. Inter-Personal: To read the feelings and inner-working of others. My immediaye response was Adiris, but having thought about it I am going to say Pyramid Head, because it's about knowing and reading people. The Plague led, but I'm doubtful that she "knew" them. Pyramid Head is an extension of the Sun Goddess, which literally transforms an entire town into all your inner turmoil and thoughts. You don't get more interpersonal than that!

7. Bodily: Co-ordination of mind and body. This is especially tough, as all killers have a good sense of this (depending on who they're being played by!). But for me, The Oni wins this because of his incredible fighting skills, and being able to bring down the best of Samurai warriors. Huntress would also be a good candidate here, but Kazan learned an art to be this good.

Linguistic: Choosing the right words to describe what you want. This is where Adiris wins. For her to uphold the absolite fanaticism her followers had for her, she knew the right things to say and linguistic skills are often strongly sought by leaders. Sure, she captivated people with her beauty, but charisma is where it's at. She used the right words and acted the right way to prove leadership. So Adiris, The Plague, is my victor.

9. Intra-personal: Knowing who you are, what you feel and what you want. This is also very tough, but I am leaning towards The Ghost Face. He knew who he was, and was clever enough to disguise it. He knew what he felt and wanted by his trophies and desire for the killings. He manipulated a career around himself doing the thing he enjoyed. He is very self-aware and knowing what he is.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Doctor

Blight

Deathslinger

Ghostface

Maybe Clown, tho more crafty than smart

• BingBongMan
    BingBongMan Member Posts: 631
    Options

Torn between doctor and Blight.

Both were given a formal education and went on to perform heinous experiments.

Though Doctor ultimately wins out due to the more modern education he recieved.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,146
    Options

It depends, while doctor received a more modern formal education blight as evidenced by blight graduating in 1838 and doctor graduating sometime around 1962, its clear in terms of modern knowledge doctor would know more than blight, so in that regard doctor is smarter

But in terms of adaptability to using knowledge and learning to live within the fog the winner is clearly blight, able to use the biology of killers, and the native flora to concoct all kinds of goodies, as well as being able to learn from others with trying to follow after vigo, especially since doctor really wasn't given a chance just thrown straight into the role as killer. But blight is smart enough to still use his work from before he mutated to bolster his efforts as killer while doctor relies on old resources from his time outside the fog leading me to believe that within the fog blight has accomplished more and is therefore smarter