The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Really bad games today. what about yours?

I played 5 matches today and in every match something felt off.

In the first minute of the game i get tunneled and killed less than 4 minutes in the match. every single match today.

Which is very weird because I'm always careful and avoiding chases because I'm not good at running away from the killer.

Some were rank 6 and one was rank 17. very embarrassing when I'm rank 12.

What has changed? i had really good games yesterday.

How are your games today?

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,385

My games today were decent. Escaped a few times as survivor and almost got Adept Ghostface.

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837

I had a decent morning. Played Three oni matches. First one I only got a 1k but just because my survivors had genuine skill.

Second match I got one down with my oni charge and they immediately dced, followed by someone suiciding on hook at 5 gens, so i let the last two go.

Final game had a super sweaty genrushing team on Azarov's, but one Yui stayed behind to troll me, but I got her with Demon strike and turned a 0k into a 1k thanks to her toxicity.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

I wouldn't be able to say since dbd basically bricked my ps4.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Literally every game has been terrible. Even ones I escaped. I can't remember loading into a game today that didn't have corrupt & ruin on. I've been tunneled, facecamped, bm'd, slugged & everything. I think it's terrible trying to even attempt to loop a Killer anymore, half the time you can't even make it to a pallet and when you do it's just a BS hit straight through it. I'm always at rank 1 survivor but since this update i can barely get passed rank 3. I never play Killer so i decided to play with how broken survivor is and i'm Rank 1 Killer. Kinda weird to me since i'm a survivor main and never thought i'd see my Killer rank higher.

I'd rather die with normal hits than escape at all. Most of the games I escaped I only safety pipped

Games have been weird. Like Killers leaving survivors mid chase to come for me who is on the other side of the map after they've just downed someone and i've literally just started to work on the gen. Just so random. I don't know how i'm even putting up with playing Survivor after today...it's not even worth the bloodpoints either

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Had four games of Hillbilly, 4kd in all of them and met a really nice survivor who I've now befriended and we're planning on playing swf (without mics because I'm too self conscious).

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Got 2 more firecracker locker saves so they went well.

Bar the facecamping and hitboxes in the rest lol

• halfmanhalfape
    halfmanhalfape Member Posts: 153

My Switch charging adapter broke and I haven’t been able to play for 2 days! :cries:

Hopefully my replacement comes today and I can play again :)

• KA149108
    KA149108 Member Posts: 335

I've escaped and died some games so I'd say quite balanced. But I tell you whats really annoyed me survivors have been unhooking each other in the killers face which infuriates me. Instead of the injured survivor running away while injured they just unhook and then both of them go down. That's what I've had today. Other than that not been too bad.