Getting annoyed while playing dbd

M1Trapper
M1Trapper Member Posts: 27
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

I’m curious if anyone else that is playing killer starts getting annoyed and aggressive? I mean I am devotion 9 on ps4 and play both sides equally and good and after a couple of matches I notice that I’m getting more and more annoyed the longer I play .

I don’t even lose as killer often and I 4k mostly 7 out of 10 games without any slugging, camping, tunnelling and just play Trapper or other killers but only M1. For example match starts, the first thing I see is a TL wall which leads directly into the pallet of a long wall jungle gym and that long wall window leads into a pallet after 5 steps and right after is the shack on the new McMillan map. For some reason it starts boiling in me and match didn’t even start. Another example is that all reworked maps are pallet simulators and it’s pallet after pallet after pallet the entire map, survivor gets hit, gets to a pallet insta drops it, you are forced to break it cause it unmindgameable, you break it, survivor makes 10 steps and waits on another pallet which he insta drops as soon as your 10ft close and so it continues... Same goes for dead hard, you make an awesome mind game at shack that completely catches survivor off guard and bum, dead hard to window or pallet and ofc there’s a jungle gym right next to it on every map and lets go round 2, if you’re really unlucky they’ll bring a med kit with syringe and by the time you break 1 or 2 insta dropped pallets he’s fully healed.

As I said I still win but I start getting really aggressive that all maps are overflowing with pallets and 2nd chance perks, even spine chill, when you think about it, 36 meters away it tells them you’re coming, and lets go urban evasion into corner of the map.

I play survivor too and use completely none meta perks for fun and escape 6-7 matches out of 10 and not to mention having dead hard, spine chill, sprint burst, swf on mics etc... I don’t blame survivors, it’s in the game so use it but dude like remove some pallets and make survivors play so both sides can have fun.

I rather have more shack pallets were the better mind gamer wins instead of 50 pallets and you gotta destroy them cause you as killer have no choice.

Same goes for survivor, I start getting annoyed when I get 31k points and see at the end screen that I barely managed to black pip, like it’s on the line btw depip and black pip and this is going on for months on ps4, not recently like dbd is bsing us, it’s months.

Comments

• M1Trapper
    M1Trapper Member Posts: 27
    edited February 2021

Yea, I use brutal strength often and I kinda didn't fully express myself because I tried keeping the post short but I have much more stuff which annoys me. I'm more annoyed with the game itself rather than ppl that play it

On ps4 you swing and your entire hit animation is finished, than the survivor dead hards or throws pallet which is 2 secs late and their dead hard counts but my hit doesn't. Same goes as survivor on ps4 where I'm out of window and made 2 steps and still get hit by killer. I kinda like this game but I feel the entire game needs to be thought better through in terms of maps, survivor 2nd chance perks, available pallets on maps and positioning, keys, piping as survivor or killer...

But thanks for your input and reply