If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Legs are Weak

Options
When you play a killer your intent is to strike fear by just standing close. When a survivor is doing loops around your body that doesn't seem like anyone is scared. When a whole team of 3 can just bodyblock you with no fear at your feet to save a bleeding survivor. That just goes to show you as killers we have weak exploitable legs.

HOW TO FIX KILLERS LEGS
Let the killer be able to kick a survivor away. Have it cause no damage and be like a a way to kick them a sprint away. That way when a survivor is being annoying doing around the killer loops can kick them forward to stop that. Also could make for intresting ends of game if could kick the body blockers out through gate. That way killers can have a chance to end games without survivors goofing on killers. Also could end those games where survivors don't want to leave a killer having a bad game. Cause some good loopers will screw with you at gate when you just want them to leave. I feel as a killer strong upper body but my legs are just peanut brittle. I think every good survivor just thinks as killers legs as objectives. So please dbd team rework the legs so that feel some sort of strength from them. Like even letting killers body push away survivors would do much. Survivors know how to become own pallets why not let us kick these pallets like every other one.

Comments

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

That's not how to fix anything in this game. But tbh with ya, the game is stupid favored toward survivors and they know that which i why they try to bully ya. They watch 1 Ochiduh video and then they go out into the fog and become toxic pieces of dog crap.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options

That's not how to fix anything in this game. But tbh with ya, the game is stupid favored toward survivors and they know that which i why they try to bully ya. They watch 1 Ochiduh video and then they go out into the fog and become toxic pieces of dog crap.

It does need alot more work.... but i think making our legs not crippled would still be a good first step. Second good step would being nice to give a speed type of perk for killers.(Since there is now 4 survivor speed perks) Third step would be reworks of some perks to be a little more generous to killers. Fourth step should be the 1st step fix freddy cause he is iconic and is just puppy right now.