What if the next chapter is licensed and not original?

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

The first thing I thought about seeing the new Dead by Daylight logo was something related to the Doctor or just hinting at the mistakes they made in the last 2 patches. But in an hour they changed it to the default logo and 25-30 minutes back to the leaked logo, after that feng post next to the game monitors. And when I saw the reaction of the people I started to think, if the next chapter is licensed? I say yes, if we already have 2 killers with a license without a map, it can be very obvious to have another killer with a license without one or without any survivors. Regarding if they release a teaser, it may be 99% guaranteed to be original and 1% guaranteed to be a teaser in the style of Saw's teaser.

And if he is licensed, who can they bring? I have seen many talk about FNAF and the truth would not surprise me much to have it here, if it is Slenderman it would give me some adrenaline. And if it is original, it will surely be a killer that has to do with Errors, in fact if so, I have a nickname ... The Virus...

Comments