The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Most FUN killer to play as?

I admit that I main Doc, Bubba and Spirit because I can play well with them. However, I think it's actually more FUN to play with Doc, Legion, Plague and Clown.

I love throwing up on people with Plague but I spend so much time doing the vomit stuff that I lose track of actually pressuring gens and I don't usually do well with her. Legion is TONS of fun to sprint around giving them the stabby stabby but to actually get a DOWN and hook I have to become a better chaser and I can get looped to hell and back and I usually don't do great with him even though he's fun to play. Clown is a blast to throw bottles at people but, again, getting the downs and hooks are fewer and farther between than other killers. Doc is fun to give the shockey shockeys and I'm decent with him, so there's that.

Anyways, do you find that there are killers who are more fun to play as than your mains or am I alone in this?

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,860

Spirit for me. I’ve formed a connection with her and can’t ever get bored of her.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Jumpscare Myers. It's fun for me to catch someone off guard. especially those on twitch who get a heart attack.

• panernaners
    panernaners Member Posts: 243

Freddy because of how relaxing it is to play as him compared to other killers you don't have to try nearly as hard.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

jumpscare myers

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379

I'm maining Legion now and I'm still far from being the best with him but I will say doing well with him definitely depends on your perks and add-ons more than most of the other Killers.

Overall though, I think he's one of the most fun Killers to play, simply because his playstyle is so different from the others that it screws with many Survivor strategies and causes them to make mistakes. Survivors spend most trials doing the typical loops, the typical mindgames, etc but Legion can really throw them off their game.

Being a hit-and-run Killer can confuse them whether they're experienced with Legion or not (why did he leave? is he going for another Survivor? Or is he gonna swing back around, end his power while I'm mending and down me?). He can also vault pallets and again you can mindgame with this, being in a normal chase then Feral Frenzy just before the pallet drop, vault right over and slash them (with the Iri Button add-on, you'll destroy every pallet you vault too - instant demoralizer right there lol).

Then the perks... Discordance is actually quite nice and very useful being able to see which gen has 2+ people on it and have a chance at stopping them. Mad Grit I've never once been able to take advantage off. Situations where people try to body block while I'm carrying someone to a hook just aren't very common so, it's kind of a useless perk. Iron Maiden is also very situational and I've only had 1 or 2 opportunities where it really helped (recent game where survivors got down to 1 gen left and decided to hide in lockers the rest of the game...yeah...lol).

Overall, people seem to just not know how to play against him and he is possibly the best Killer at delaying the game much longer than usual with the flow of information he can get on survivor locations and forcing them to mend constantly. Slap on Ruin + Undying + Thanatophobia and you're really gonna cause some frustration lol. I can't decide if I like Discordance as my 4th perk more, or BBQ (haven't got BBQ yet so, will have to try it out).

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443

Jumpscare Myers without a doubt. Clown with tinkerer I also enjoy because people never suspect it lol

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

I'll throw my hat in the ring for jumpscare Myers.

Also Tombstone Myers.

I've always had fun with set up killers though, Trapper and Hag are just great when it works right.

• xtr4me
    xtr4me Member Posts: 53

Blight i love him

• Jumpscare Myers

Give me all the items Nurse

Demogorgon when perk experimenting

Trapper when you do well is the most rewarding feeling in the game, given his low tier and the only way to beat survivors is to out smart them entirely (if matchmaking is fair)

Bubba is great no one can meme like he can except maybe the pig.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

For me it became Huntress not too long after she came out, and she's still my favorite to this day. I just like throwing hatchets at people.

Blight is also a lot of fun, and I also find Doc and Trapper really fun too.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685

Blight.

Not only is his power fun to use, but it has levels of mastery to it, and makes him very viable and pretty dangerous on most maps, with the right perks.

Also, doing his power up and over a hill and catching some air never gets old. One day I want to do this into a lethal rush hit on a gen whilst undetectable from Tinkerer, but I didn't get the RNG yet for a hill aligned just right with a gen.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

Silent bell wallhacks wraith.

All these people saying jumpscare Myers haven’t realized that wraith just does it straight up better at this point.

He’s 125% in stealth, has a ~massive~ lunge upon decloak, and doesn’t lose any movement for his wallhack addon.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,385

Freddy. I love him and I can't get enough of him.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

This question is extremely subjective, but for me it's Legion. Their fast paced playstyle is one I like a lot.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Plague purely for chill times. Vomiting on people is pretty nasty, but chasing someone while you puke on them constantly, to the point they just stop running and stand there looking at you, is pretty damn hilarious. She makes my "bad" days fun again for a match or two before I get more serious.

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375

I mainly play with Miss Amanda, Mike and Ghostface. But when I really feel like having fun, I bring out the clown. His laugh alone lifts my spirits and as mentioned before, give him Tinkerer for fun and it gets even funnier. <3

• Deathslinger_Main
    Deathslinger_Main Member Posts: 75

Isn't it obvious?

• Deathslinger_Main
    Deathslinger_Main Member Posts: 75

And trapper. Watching TTVs react to my traps is always fun.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited February 2021

Why wouldn't you main the Killer you have the most fun with?

I've been maining spooky Myers for quite a while now. Going around, doing your thing with 24/7 undetectable is fantastic.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

Demo

Do the ROAR

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Pretty much this minus the Hag. Also I have been using Nurse as my only killer for 5 days with some survivor to cool me off and she is tons of fun as you start to get the hang of her. I am no where near my full potential but I won 3 out of 5 yesterday she also provides some jump scare especially with the range add-ons you can pop up right at the gens.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,150

For me it's trapper with setting up totally random traps and then hearing these snaps and thinking "really? You walked into that one?" While being on the other side of the map.

Right now I am trying to assemble a goof build on him with brutal strength, iron maiden, bamboozle and bbq. Just making most interactions go faster and my beloved increase of bp. Btw this build will probably be useless but I don't really care.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

What build do you use for jumpscare Myers? I'm in process of leveling him up for his perks and just got scratched mirror. I don't have too many perks yet on him, but I did just unlock Devour Hope on him. Can that be utilized?

• chargernick85

Mine is Scratched Mirror - Stbl, Corrupt, pop, BBQ

Tombstone - Play with your food, trail of torment, Tinkerer, BBQ

• chargernick85

Sorry on tombstone I take out BBQ and put in corrupt.

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

Doc. Something about just holding a button for a sec and finding all the urban immersion gamers is so much fun.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Three words, insidious, basement, bubba

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

So... I must admit I play Myers in a way I've not seen anyone else play him.

I don't actually use Scratched Mirror in most of my games for 3 different reasons. First, its a purple add on... you can't run a specific purple every game. Second, not all maps work for sneaking around in EW1, either because they are too big or too open. Third, sometimes games start going south and you need more raw power than EW1 can give. However, I do mimic Scratched Mirror gameplay as close as possible without it. To that end, I run Surveillance and Nurses Calling so I can know where people are doing gens and healing. Oppression works really well as a combo of some necessary gen slowdown that doesn't depend on downs or mobility and an information perk especially paired with Surveillance. Then my last perk is usually Sloppy Butcher since EW1 Myers can't really force a down and Sloppy makes recovering from a prior stealth hit harder. For add ons, I run Boyfriend's Letter for a much needed longer EW1 lunge buff and Tacky Earrings because I usually gradually 99 my EW2 for points and so it is ready if/when I need it and not losing as much distance when I do that is nice.

tl;dr: My normal build for Myers is Surveillance, Nurse's Calling, Oppression, and Sloppy Butcher with Boyfriend's Letter and Tacky Earrings and I stay in EW1 for copious amounts of time.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,465

Blight, he go brrr

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

billy can't even back rev around a tree any more lol.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

For me its not necessarily a Killer thats fun but a build I can run on a Killer. One of my favorites is Crackhead Wraith- Fire Up, Bamboozle, Iron Maiden, and Brutal Strength with Shadow Dance- Blood and Shadow Dance- White.

• ProfGameAndTalk
    ProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326

Definitely! And his laugh when he hits just adds to it!

• ProfGameAndTalk
    ProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326

I don't main Legion or Plague because I'm not as likely to get as many bloodpoints with them since I won't hook and kill as many as I would with, say, Doc or Spirit.

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 461

DEMOGORGON!

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

I like using the disfigured ear with that.. just random sound bombs lol

Hag's addons are definitely the most fun and unique

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Demo is a blast to play. I suck with it but I always get a lot of BP.

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571

After you really learn - Nurse

But Oni was the first one I've really mained, and he'll always be in my heart. Something really good about his scream that sends the "run for your lives" to survivors.

• ExalyThor
    ExalyThor Member Posts: 67

There isn't something more satisfying than Deathslinger with fully stacked save the best for last. M1, shoot, reel, M1 again. No reaction time for the survivor.