Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should I quit my job?

NerfBT
NerfBT Member Posts: 7

Ive been stressed out and angry for over a year now because of a group of people in the store hate me. It started out with one dude talking **** about. Now i wasnt going to escalate the situation and get fired, but i did stare him down letting him know i heard what hes been saying about me. 

The next day him and his buddy sit around a table 2 tables down from me, and he tells his buddy im acting like im gonna do something. His buddy calls me a fake mfr and that i aint real or gonna do #########. I just laughed becuase its seems hes a bit intimidated.

Things turned bad quick for me cause hes got connections and he kept getting more and more people to dislike me, spreading rumors. Today hes got an army of people on one side of the store who absolutely dont like me, i can see it in their eyes.

Good thing i worked on the other side of the store, until last week one of them switched to my department. Lets call her TL. She a very beautiful light skinned latina but she doesnt like me, i heard her call me an ahole before with her friends. When she got here, the first thing shes attempted to establish is her authority over me like i have to be her minion. Im a man i cant let a little girl like that boss me around. Sometimes she nice and hell we share laughs together i feel like were getting close then she does a 180 and acts cold again, giving me squinting side glances, like she distrusts me. I like her i want her to like me. But shes connected with my enemies. What's the point in stayng if going to work everyday feels more stressful than a killer match.

Comments

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

"i heard her call me an ahole before with her friends"

"I like her i want her to like me"

Why do you want her to like you? I don't get it.

Anyway, if i were you i would give them more reasons to hate me, i love making people mad while i remain chill.

Also, try to report what's going on to your boss or something.

• NerfBT

Hormones probably. Plus shes talkitive with everyone else but usually gives me the cold shoulder. I'm pretty sure my managers are aware of the situations but dont really care.

• NerfBT

Were in the same department, its expected we get along. However and this is a big issue. My department combined with multiple departments such as automotive and sport goods. I dont know how to make a fishing license and she does. I told her I dont know how to and she goes "teehee when I get a customer I'll call u over to show u how to". Yeah that was a lie. Everytime she gets a customer she doesnt call me over. This has happened twice now

She is purposefully holding back information I need to do my job #########.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Let your boss know whats going on, and see about getting a transfer to a different store.

If you can't get a transfer try to look for another job before you quit.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Well this kinds of thing happens in many workplaces. It is not something new and it will happen no matter what. I even lose my job just because of one of my collegue does not like me and start to telling lies about me. The thing is if you feel like they will do you harm in some way keep your guard up and wait "anything".

For the girl that you mentioned this is also quite common at the workplaces. She is playing both sides so that when the things changed she will be in a good position. Try not to tell her about your personal life and behaviours, keep your private life away from them cause from what I understand she will use it if the other group get the majority power.

My best advice for you is if possible look for other workplace or department where you feel better. We spent nearly 8-10 hours at our jobs and if you spent that time in the day with full stress one day it will hit you. But know this that there will be always that "groups and people" no matter where you go.