wiggle/struggle

kesLV
kesLV Member Posts: 50
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

In my opinion this 2 things should be automatic, i mean whats the point of pressing those buttons (most of the time im just bored of pressing them and give up, which is not good for my team of course), making it automaticly struggle while on hook makes life easier for everyone, less ppl gonna die while on hook 2nd stage.

pressing wiggle/struggle buttons - doesnt make game enyojment more for sure, i would say even less.. so why keep it if we can make it better..

Wiggle 99% of the time doesnt help to escape killer, making it automatic would be great aswell

Comments

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

I dont mind the wiggling but i dont like spamming space on the hook as i have carpal tunnel and after a few games it hurts like shiiit. Also, it should be removed as it damages hardware, it damages controllers more than keyboards.

• Spacehedgehog
    Spacehedgehog Member Posts: 44

Maybe not automatic but I feel like holding down a key like you do with every other action in the game would be good because it would allow afk players to wiggle out if the killer wants to put them in the basement or something. I think it should be a basic action for both especially the hook struggle. If they do not want to change the hook struggle space bar thing then they need to add a warning that the speed you do it as does not matter because the everyone I have introduced to dbd when they are on hook just start machine gunning their space bar and I have to get the to the habit of the usual taps of the struggle phase so that they don't break their fingers and their keyboard.

• kesLV
    kesLV Member Posts: 50

Holding down key would do it of course and that would be even better, just dont know why devs havnt thought about it already and implemented it in the game :/ . Spamming the key to wiggle/struggle at the moment makes such a noise in room (and if you decide to play dbd on late evening or night time - its a nightmare for others xD)