Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which DBD chapter/character should get a movie?

Which DBD chapter do you think would make a good movie?

I think The Plague could make a cool horror movie villain, some gruesome death scene potential and gross out moments whilst being quite a unique character. I can't think of many other movies where the killers thing is puking people to death.

What would you like to see?

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I think a movie about Slinger would be great. A story of going from nowhere due to where your family was from to somewhere, with betrayal and death along the way.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

Although by far not my favourite killer, the potential for a deep movie about The Legion and Jeff feels very likely for me. The experiences of each member and Jeff's upbringings could make a great story that documents the various broken homes, experience of orphans and how different people cope with such upheaval. It would be as much a movie about different forms of abuse, as it would be focusing on the personalities involved. Done well, it could be quite moving actually!

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

A Trapper origin movie, delving into his lore, what his life was like in the mines and Archie MacMillan's deranged mentality and seeing how he killed the workers and people who approached the MacMillan Estate, a post-credit scene is to see how The entity tortures him to kill him and make way for a Dead by Daylight 2016 style movie.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Doctor can be quiet good. With his demonic torture at the abandoned medical center. Add some overall laughs and chases. Moreover his previous life he was also a psychotic person so it will be better to mention what will make him the "Doctor".

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306

Huntress would have an amazing story. Showing how the victims would react and hide in there town. Hugging their kids as the "hare" walks around humming, in search for a hunt and small girls to care for.

The main protagonist would be a little girl who was once kidnapped by the her and escaped, that has to go back and save her the children.