The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Decisive Strike still not changed in the mid chapter patch

I just read the patch notes of the new mid chapter patch and yet again Decisive will go unchanged.. who else knew this was going to happen? I'm not annoyed just disappointed really. Least they buffed Noed 1 and 2. 

Oh and I see no Freddy buffs either.

Comments

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    it’s in a queue of a todo list. Honestly decisive isn’t the biggest issue right now, and I’d much rather have FPS issues and bug fixes come first. 

But thats just Bubba talk.
  • Zaram
    Zaram Member Posts: 36

good

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    @DarkWo1f997 Yeah hopefully some kind of fps fix happens for console but guess I'll have to juggle more survivors to hooks lol. 
  • The_Fallen_Utopia
    By the way they said their reason for it is they weren't happy with the tested version. 
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

With all the talk about it I was sure it would make it in, I am kind of dissapointed with this decision to be honest as the reason doesnt make sense, its a stun without dropping them nothing else how hard can it be!

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    @twistedmonkey exactly. Should of been done already. I'm sure it will come at some point though. Preferably sooner rather then later
  • The_Fallen_Utopia
    Patch is not looking good. I didn't see those other changes. Survivors can't say the devs only buff killers after this
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Patch is not looking good. I didn't see those other changes. Survivors can't say the devs only buff killers after this

Anyone can say whatever they want, even if it's not true. Lying is a thing people do.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited October 2018
    Tsulan said:

Well at least they nerfed hook distance, buffed sabotage, and basically removed slugging.
    This will be so much fun!
    /S

Indeed. I don't mind faster recovery as much as up to 95% recovery. Didnt we have that changed down to 85% from that before? It sounds familiar.
  • Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Why don't the devs let us test the DS change and let the community decide if it is good or not. Seriously some of these devs are as thick as the clown.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

They already complain on the steam forum, that this patch is totally killer sided, since healing was nerfed.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@scerckan said:
    I'd rather the devs to spend their time focusing on those cancerous scrubs farming matches, fps,developing more slutty skins 😉, etc, etc ...

when you use tier 3 ds on a hag

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    I just read the patch notes of the new mid chapter patch and yet again Decisive will go unchanged.. who else knew this was going to happen? I'm not annoyed just disappointed really. Least they buffed Noed 1 and 2. 

DS is easily countered by enduring and i believe trappers skill check perk (I dont like his perk and cant remember the name) and really just docs tier 2 or 3 madness easily counters it so i prefer them focusing on krueger and not on ds, also if you think i typed this cause i like ds i really dislike the perk

• The_Fallen_Utopia

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

DS is easily countered by enduring and i believe trappers skill check perk (I dont like his perk and cant remember the name) and really just docs tier 2 or 3 madness easily counters it so i prefer them focusing on krueger and not on ds, also if you think i typed this cause i like ds i really dislike the perk

I agree at this point to be honest with you. Freddy needs buffs more then this perk needs nerfs at this point. Though I'm a fan of the Nightmare on elm street movies so.. that could be why I think that lol. 
  • Hellrossa
    Hellrossa Member Posts: 105
    Rattman said:

You lied to us, @McLean! You lied to us.

Oh my god, Detroit Become Human
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Rattman said:

Yeah, uhmm, that was a month ago.
    A lot can change in a month, they weren't lying.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Yea... Just because you can't hit the skill check with madness or overwhelming presence does not mean the GOOD survivors can't. As for enduring it only lessens the effect they can still easily get to another pallet. I can't count the number of games I've lost by 4 ds users, all because they can hit an easy skill check.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Boss said:

@Rattman said:

He said that it WILL be in the patch, not that it might be.

Thats lying in deed

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Boss said:

@Rattman said:

Thats lying in deed

Yeah, i wasn't specific enough.
    They aren't lying, they made a mistake saying they're certain about what is coming when it in fact wasn't.
    If you'll call that lying, fine by me. But then i'd say you're judging too harsh on that quote.
    He's already not my favorite by being so dismissive of issues sometimes, but that's also about the only thing about him i can think of that's less likable.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Boss said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Boss said:

@Rattman said:

Thats lying in deed

Yeah, i wasn't specific enough.
    They aren't lying, they made a mistake saying they're certain about what is coming when it in fact wasn't.
    If you'll call that lying, fine by me. But then i'd say you're judging too harsh on that quote.
    He's already not my favorite by being so dismissive of issues sometimes, but that's also about the only thing about him i can think of that's less likable.

I am judging harsh because this is not the first time they delayed DS now

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Boss said:

@Rattman said:

Thats lying in deed

That's why they avoid giving specific dates, because you never know what might happen between now and then.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Hellrossa said:
    Rattman said:

Oh my god, Detroit Become Human
    Detroit Become #########, more like. 
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

I lost any hope of ever seeing a change to Decisive Strike when they introduced Rancor. They must know that the most toxic, annoying elements of the community rely on Decisive Strike and that nerfing or reworking it (it should have been totally scrapped and replaced like Tinkerer at least a full year ago) would cause a tidal wave of tears that would make every other anti-survivor change since the game's launch put together look small by comparison.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Boss said:

@Rattman said:

didn't realise that a lie suddenly isn't a lie because it was told a month ago
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Its not like I blaming devs and demand DS nerf cause they promised it. I just saw opportunity for joke. Don't take me seriously, lol.

@Rattman said:

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

There's plenty of other cool stuff in the patch though, DS is annoying, but some of the changes will help with DS a little.

But we'll find out tomorrow why they didn't deliver the DS change.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited October 2018

@Tsulan said:
    Well at least they nerfed hook distance, buffed sabotage, and basically removed slugging.
    /S

My thoughts on the hook change making the wiggle mechanic actually exist

My thoughts on EVERYTHING ELSE

• Seanzu

@Tsulan said:
    /S

they changed hook distances so you wouldn't get gaps in the map that had none making it nearly impossible to hook, but I guess you'd rather have areas on the map that have no hooks so you can have multiple hooks needlessly close together.

buffed sabotage, I don't like this change honestly, we'll see how it plays out but I don't often see sabo in game any more so making it a little more relevant might be fun.

basically removed slugging, wat? It takes longer to heal on the floor now, except you can heal a little more, which doesn't at all prevent slugging?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    SenzuDuck said:

@Tsulan said:
    /S

they changed hook distances so you wouldn't get gaps in the map that had none making it nearly impossible to hook, but I guess you'd rather have areas on the map that have no hooks so you can have multiple hooks needlessly close together.

buffed sabotage, I don't like this change honestly, we'll see how it plays out but I don't often see sabo in game any more so making it a little more relevant might be fun.

basically removed slugging, wat? It takes longer to heal on the floor now, except you can heal a little more, which doesn't at all prevent slugging?

Hook distance: survivors have to sabotage lesser hooks in order to create hook less areas on the map. 

Sabotage: toolboxes will be more efficient, even without the perk.

Slugging: if there are no hooks left, the killer will be forced to slug. Unbreakable will be new meta. Because it increases the heal time while slugged. Other survivors don't have to stay a few seconds to heal, they can do a "drive by ".
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@SenzuDuck said:

@Tsulan said:
    /S

when it only takes less than a second to get a survivor up that effectively makes slugging non viable in many situations

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    Tsulan said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Tsulan said:
    /S

Hook distance: survivors have to sabotage lesser hooks in order to create hook less areas on the map. 

Slugging: if there are no hooks left, the killer will be forced to slug. Unbreakable will be new meta. Because it increases the heal time while slugged. Other survivors don't have to stay a few seconds to heal, they can do a "drive by ".
    I may actually start running Hangman's trick after this. Might actually become a good perk now. 
  • Seanzu
    Tsulan said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Tsulan said:
    /S

Jfc.

this implies every game you play is going to have 4 men running around sabotaging stuff, which simply isn’t going to happen every game. We can pretend it does though, if you like.

meh, don’t care about sabotage I literally stated I don’t like this change.

But it also means survivors have to heal for longer on the floor, which means who ever is doing a “driveby” has to get chased even longer before they can effectively attempt to heal.

and why do you care if unbreakable is meta, I don’t get why you guys are moaning so hard about which perks are used more, lol.

and again if you have pretty much everyone slugged they certainly aren’t breaking hooks are they 😂
  • Rottimic
    Rottimic Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2018

Heads up, I wouldn't bother replying to this SenzuDuck anymore, all they're doing is farming for comments to post to Twitter to mock with other streamers.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@Rottimic said:
    Heads up, I wouldn't bother replying to this SenzuDuck anymore, all they're doing is farming for comments to post to Twitter to mock with other streamers.

... Have you seen these forums?

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

I guess we will have to equip agitation again. We come back to two reserved perk slots now (agitation and ruin). A nice step back..

• Seanzu

@Mc_Harty said:

@Rottimic said:

I like sharing the humour I see in posts from people who say pallets being far apart is a survivor buff, what can I say?

• Mc_Harty

@SenzuDuck said:

I like sharing the humour I see in posts from people who say pallets being far apart is a survivor buff, what can I say?

Someone actually said that?

What in the actual #########?

• Seanzu

@Mc_Harty said:

@SenzuDuck said:

Someone actually said that?

What in the actual [BAD WORD]?

Yeet said it, obviously.

He truly believes more space between pallets and safe zones is a buff to survivors.

• Mc_Harty

@SenzuDuck said:
    Yeet said it, obviously.

He truly believes more space between pallets and safe zones is a buff to survivors.

That makes no sense.

How do some people even attempt these mental gymnastic?

• Seanzu

@Mc_Harty said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    Yeet said it, obviously.

That makes no sense.

How do some people even attempt these mental gymnastic?

The same guy said this, tbh.

• Mc_Harty

@SenzuDuck said:

The same guy said this, tbh.

This boy be watching some Rick and Morty.

• Seanzu

@Rottimic said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Mc_Harty said:

@Rottimic said:

Considering you've just posted my previous comment as well, you're a real piece of #########. You're not "sharing the humor", you're engaging in a ######### form of bullying. "This person doesn't think the same way as me, let's mock him in front of 22k other people!"

It was ######### enough when I got non-stop abuse from Morf's community awhile back for a few days before they got bored. Don't need people like you whipping up that crowd again.

Yes, my 274 followers = 22k people.
    I do believe you're stalking me, please move away.
    This is a public forum, the comments are public.

• Rottimic
    edited October 2018

@SenzuDuck said:

Yes but you're constantly reporting stuff like this to Jendenise, who does have 22k followers.

I'm not saying that these aren't public comments or that you're not technically right. But there is a reason most social media has rules about witch hunting / hiding username information.

I'm not stalking you anymore than you're stalking the people you openly ######### on twitter. Becase hey, those are public comments right?

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Yo, maybe all of you will just wait and be patience

• Seanzu

@Rottimic said:

@SenzuDuck said:

Ye,s but you're constantly reporting stuff like this to Jendenise, who does have 22k followers.

I'm not saying that these aren't public comments or that you're not technically right. But there is a reason most social media has rules about witch hunting / hiding username information.

I'm not stalking you anymore than you're stalking the people you openly ######### on twitter. Becase hey, those are public comments right?

1. I have only ever once tagged JenDenise in my post, and it was when someone constantly was talking ######### about her in every post he made, so no, don't make up lies - I don't tag Jendenise in my posts "constantly" at all.

2. I never post links, and I never tell anyone to go to the threads.

3. Specifically going to my profile on twitter is different than me browsing a forum and coming across something I find funny.

So in short, I don't tag Jen at all, I don't tell people where to go to find the posts, and lastly, going to my profile, to talk about my tweets on the forum... Full circle, eh?

• Rottimic

@SenzuDuck said:
    1. I have only ever once tagged JenDenise in my post, and it was when someone constantly was talking ######### about her in every post he made, so no, don't make up lies - I don't tag Jendenise in my posts "constantly" at all.

1. I never post links, and I never tell anyone to go to the threads.

2. Specifically going to my profile on twitter is different than me browsing a forum and coming across something I find funny.

So in short, I don't tag Jen at all, I don't tell people where to go to find the posts, and lastly, going to my profile, to talk about my tweets on the forum... Full circle, eh?

I hope you realize your Twitter is most certainly considered a public space on the internet. It's the equivalent of standing on a street corner and shouting into the wind. Shock and awe, people might actually hear you.

And you're so close to realizing my entire message, but you ######### the bed at the end. So it's only creepy and stalker-y if it happens to you?

• Seanzu
    edited October 2018

@Rottimic said:

@SenzuDuck said:

1. I never post links, and I never tell anyone to go to the threads.

2. Specifically going to my profile on twitter is different than me browsing a forum and coming across something I find funny.

I hope you realize your Twitter is most certainly considered a public space on the internet. It's the equivalent of standing on a street corner and shouting into the wind. Shock and awe, people might actually hear you.

And you're so close to realizing my entire message, but you ######### the bed at the end. So it's only creepy and stalker-y if it happens to you?

Wow, it''s almost like you completely ignored the fact that your first few statements like 22K & Jendensie were complete hyperbole and made up.

I'm assuming your reply took so long because you were scouring my tweets to call me out, and decided upon finding out you're wrong completely passed over that segment in my reply, well done.

Also, this forum is also considered a public space, therefore it's like standing on a street corner and shouting into the wind, so someone carrying your message onto another street corner isn't really a big deal.

No one is coming here in the droves to attack these people I have screenshotted, not 22K people, not Jendenise, no one.

Continue being offended and upset for other people, it'll do you lots of good.

This discussion has been closed.