The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Decisive Strike still not changed in the mid chapter patch

2»

Comments

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    Another off topic post.. what's new there?
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Rottimic said:

Considering you've just posted my previous comment as well, you're a real piece of #########. You're not "sharing the humor", you're engaging in a ######### form of bullying. "This person doesn't think the same way as me, let's mock him in front of 22k other people!"

It was ######### enough when I got non-stop abuse from Morf's community awhile back for a few days before they got bored. Don't need people like you whipping up that crowd again.

You do realize that if you're going to accuse someone then repeatedly do so it's good to make sure you have your facts straight.

@Mc_Harty said:

@Rottimic said:
    Heads up, I wouldn't bother replying to this SenzuDuck anymore, all they're doing is farming for comments to post to Twitter to mock with other streamers.

... Have you seen these forums?

That's who quoted you in his post not @SenzuDuck and in fact if you look at his replies you're stuff was edited out.

Also don't start flame war stuff like that on the forums it's not even remotely helpful let alone allowed.

• Rottimic
    Rottimic Member Posts: 16

@SenzuDuck said:
    No one is coming here in the droves to attack these people I have screenshotted, not 22K people, not Jendenise, no one.

Keep thinking like that. Like I said, it wasn't even a year ago under similar circumstances that I got harassment and a death threat because Morf couldn't resist mocking me in front of all his viewers/followers. While I put 99% of the blame of the people who actually went out and made contact with me in such a manner, I still begrudge him that last 1% for opening me up as an "acceptable target".

That's the kind of ######### I have a personal beef with and hate to see. You think it's harmless fun because "Hey, I think this guy is an idiot, let's make fun of him!". Meanwhile I've now learned the hard way I need 4 differently named accounts with no connection depending on the platform to interact with the DbD community.

Continue being offended and upset for other people, it'll do you lots of good.

Keep being petty and using complete strangers for e-validation on other social media. That's all this forum is good for right? Finding your next target of mockery?

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Rottimic said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    No one is coming here in the droves to attack these people I have screenshotted, not 22K people, not Jendenise, no one.

Keep thinking like that. Like I said, it wasn't even a year ago under similar circumstances that I got harassment and a death threat because Morf couldn't resist mocking me in front of all his viewers/followers. While I put 99% of the blame of the people who actually went out and made contact with me in such a manner, I still begrudge him that last 1% for opening me up as an "acceptable target".

That's the kind of ######### I have a personal beef with and hate to see. You think it's harmless fun because "Hey, I think this guy is an idiot, let's make fun of him!". Meanwhile I've now learned the hard way I need 4 differently named accounts with no connection depending on the platform to interact with the DbD community.

Continue being offended and upset for other people, it'll do you lots of good.

Keep being petty and using complete strangers for e-validation on other social media. That's all this forum is good for right? Finding your next target of mockery?

Oh noooo, someone who has a massive audience hurt you, I don't have a massive audience, continue pretending 22K people are coming here to attack you. (hint, they aren't).

oh no, someone shared a public post in another public place. The people who care are already here talking smack in posts, they aren't about to make an account because I made a post on twitter, sweetheart.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

Locking this because it has gone totally off topic. Apologies @The_Fallen_Utopia - please feel free to make another thread if you would like to, one which people will hopefully keep on topic!

This discussion has been closed.