The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why not just give Legion knives to throw ??

CyperX
CyperX Member Posts: 103
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

Sooo...I was just thinking why did they not just make Legion better and give him knives to throw instead of having some new Random Korean singer K Pop ?

Very very confused here lol , the artists and animatjon designers are amazing at Behavior but someone who works there seems to have really bad ideas lol.

I just think if they have Legion knives to throw it would have been bloody amazing and suits him way more but...whatever it is it is im guessing they have their own reasons .

Comments

• Sowbug
    Sowbug Member Posts: 139

While it may seem cool to give legion that ability, the legion already has a myriad of mechanics at their disposal. Making a new killer with a new mechanic allows this game to have more variety, and that isn't just limited to their abilities. We're getting new perks and addons as well. That isn't something you would see if you gave the legion that ability.

• CyperX
    CyperX Member Posts: 103

It's cool to see the killer throw knives that fast but really...who at Behaviour approves of all this?? Really KPOP named trickster ??? What 5 year old chose that name also, there's nothing trickster a about him. Could have got Slenderman...even Babadook Something freaky and real scary even Jack Skelington would have been cooler lol...but whatever.. what can I really do ..nothing but voice my opinion.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I can't wait to see Samination's next parody of DBD. I hope there is some bad blood between trickster and legion :P

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Nah, they just need to give Legion some QoL changes to make them less punishing to play. M1 needs to leave their power alone, and no Killer should DS themselves when they turn their power off. With just those two changes, as well as an add-on pass, Legion would be a solid mid-tier Killer, which is all anyone really wants anymore.

Oh, and Deep Wound needs to not suck for all parties.

• TrevorLahey93
    TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 170

They probably didnt think of it back then its too late now. I agree though it totally suits legion and they should've put it on legion