Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Gilded Stampede Red Envelopes

Abbatoir_Blues
Abbatoir_Blues Member Posts: 47
edited March 2021 in Ask the Community

What is the point in leaving unused GSRE's in our inventory but unusable? Firecrackers and festive toolboxes can still be used, so why not the red envelopes, or why aren't they converted to some other type of offering?

Answers

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305

I suppose the event items don't have much of an effect on the game itself, whereas those offerings specifically create Lunar Hooks and Gens plus bloodpoint bonuses. It wouldn't really make sense to allow them to be used outside of the Lunar event.

• Abbatoir_Blues

Good point. They could still be converted to some other type of offering, it seems, even if not at a one-for-one rate.

• megz0920
    megz0920 Member Posts: 1

I wish we could trade them in for 1,000 bloodpoints each or something, My OCD kills me that they are just sitting in my inventory for no reason :(

• Abbatoir_Blues

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wish I could get rid of all the useless (imo) offerings I don't use, just to clear the clutter and find what I use more easily.

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 1,021

Lunar events are a recurring thing, so like the Hallowed Blight offering, that'll be reused when the event comes back around.

• Abbatoir_Blues

lol, oh boy! An entire year of waiting for matches and random team-mates before I can use them! I'll be in a psychiatric ward by then. 😵

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122

It would have been nice if they converted into blood points. I remember on Warcraft that some special items were turned into gold when they weren't useful anymore. That being said i rushed and used all mine so i'm good.

• Abbatoir_Blues

I had a bunch left on killers, because I was almost exclusively grinding survivors. I'm going to send a sternly worded e-mail to BHVR, suggesting they attend to this matter. No doubt, it will SKYROCKET to the top of their to-do list! 😄