Survivors Opinion: Undetectable

So I’ve been experimenting with Tinkerer and Trail of Torment in a build for the Twins.

Basically I can stay undetectable all game, easy, but I’m not sure if it’s even making a strong enough impact to warrant the perk slots.

Leaving Victor as a sentry on my ToT gen while I score a few hits Undetected and then start trying to snowball with Victor afterwards is the strat I’m experimenting with.

As a reminder, Undetectable means no red stain or terror radius.

With Stealth Killers being in game and Tinkerer being used quite often, I feel that survivors probably wouldn’t care if I stay Undetected all game. Just wanted some feedback from survivors on if they still struggle a lil bit in loops with no red stain or feel no terror radius still gets the killer close enough to get a free hit.

any feedback is fine but specifically red ranks, I haven’t tried Twins in high rank yet. I’m back after a 4 month break.

Comments

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 457

Have you tried using the Cat's Eye add-on with Victor? It's hilarious when it works.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

I was in a game with someone using better together earlier and the killer had TOT, needless to say I got grabbed because I thought it was Better Together so wasn't worried about some undetectable cone head turning the corner and yeeting my off my gen

• Mistercookie
    Mistercookie Member Posts: 147

I've never tried that start but it looks really efficient especially if you slap sloppy butcher and even nurse's calling in there. Legit hit & run strat.

As for the survivor side it's definitely efficient. It makes it harder to loop if a killer is undetectable because they don't even need to mindgame by moonwalking etc and can take routes you wouldn't know about in a couple maps.

I would say tho that around the mid and late game the survivors will know what kind of plays you're going for and will try to listen more for Charlotte's footsteps & breathing. Since she's got that metal clanking on her back she's also easier to spot.

It won't work multiple times off generators but like I said if you slap nurse's or other detection perks and go the long way around, you can surprise people most the time.