Missing totems?

Just had a match at Dusty Dawg Saloon. Killer, Legion, was running hex ruin, and Noed. Spent a good chunk of the match looking for totems couldnt find any. Not a single one. I know the map fairly well and no signs of cleansed totem were found in all the usual spots. Ruin and Noed were still active at the end of the match. Has anyone seen this happen? Dont know if it's a bug or what.

Comments

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 643

Yeah basically what Aven said, that map has some really nasty totem spawns. I once found a totem there hidden in a hole in the wall behind a bush behind some logs. I would have never found it without my map.

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571

Newer maps (since saloon) have really good totem spawns (midwich is totem hell).

In sallon they can spawn into broken barrels in the "bad" side of the map (with a lot of gyms connected).

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I always run small game and not too long ago I ran all around a map at the beginning and it took it took an unusually long time to have the perk activate. I’m almost certain none of the other players got to them first. It was weird. There’s also times when I’ve been convinced one had spawned within walls or rocks making them inaccessible.

• TheLastSurvivor11
    TheLastSurvivor11 Member Posts: 5

Yeah, after going back and looking up some totem location. I just probably missed them. Thxs for the feedback.