If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Nine circles of Hell

Options
B13ghtcrow
B13ghtcrow Member Posts: 27

Say if all the killers somehow ended up in Hell... which circle would each killer go to?

Comments

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101
    Options

Does it matter which circle? they would all go to hell, even some survivors would go to hell too.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

there's a thread somewhere similar to this, more precisely 'which killer represents which sin'. people are still arguing whether deathslinger would be pride or wrath (it's wrath)

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

I don't think this is worth a proper breakdown, seeing as the overwhelming majority of Killers, discounting their actions in the Trials and just assuming they were sent straight to Hell instead of being abducted by The Entity... It's not that interesting, considering most of them would end up in Level #7, Violence. Sure, characters like Deathslinger are motivated by wrath, but their violent actions would presumably override their wrathful nature and they'd go straight down to the seventh level.

I'll just list all the Killers I consider exceptions:

Demogorgon and Pyramid Head aren't people. N/A.

Hag would probably end up in level #6 for Heresy.

Plague definitely gets off light, as I think she'd end up in level #1, Limbo, which is where "unbaptised pagans" go if they lived virtuously, which I think it's fair to say Adiris did as far as we're aware.

Spirit would presumably fall under Wrath, because she didn't actually commit that much violence before entering her current state. Probably level #5, Wrath.

Freddy would probably end up in either level #2, Lust, or maybe Wrath, had he died normally. As the Dream Demon, he'd qualify for Violence, but frankly Freddy's pretty at home in hell and could probably go wherever he wants.

Blight is actually kinda hard to suss out, but I think even pre-abduction, Talbot Grimes could qualify as "addicted" to his craft of chemistry at the expense of other people's wellbeing, and so could end up in level #3, Gluttony.

Doctor probably qualifies for Level #9, Treachery, thanks to the content of his Tome lore, knocking out his research assistant while his back was turned. Trapper might also fall under this too, if he indeed locked his dad in the basement to starve. One could argue Hillbilly goes in this category too, for killing his family. And finally, as a member of the samurai class, Oni would most likely also classify as a "traitor to his lord and benefactors", and thus recieve the second-harshest punishment possible in hell.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
  • notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Clown could be gluttony too - He kills people for their tastiest finger and it's not like being that much of a unit happens by accident :D

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,247
    Options

Demo goes to heaven