Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Let's talk about Blight's J-Flick - Exploit or Tech? It can turn more than 180* + Macro

Pilot
Pilot Member Posts: 1,158
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

If you don't know what the J Flick / Blight Flick is, here's a video for you.

I chose it because it shows it in the first few seconds and it's done very well.

The Video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SexJxhfvIo&ab_channel=Ravtek - Just watch the first few seconds.

After further analyzing the video, if you go to 2:45 and watch it in the slowest speed, you can see that he did a 270* degree turn. Would you like to play against something like this?

I've looked trough the patch notes and didn't notice blight getting any changes so I still think this is possible

-----------------------

Alright let's talk:

• Is this a Tech or an Exploit ?
  • Should it stay in the game ?
  • Is it healthy for the game ?
  • Should it be limited to at least 90 degrees instead of 180 degrees?
  • Should you be banned for using a Macro for it?
  • With Blight's upcoming FOV fix, he'll become even stronger. Would you like to play against something like this?

Macros are allowed as long as they don't play the game for you, as far as I know.

That's all I can think of right now

----------------------

Right, my opinion:

Personally, I find it quite outrageous. This removes blight's biggest counter-play which is staying behind / around objects to avoid him rushing into you for a hit. I don't think this is a healthy mechanic for the game. If it should stay it should at least be limited to 50-90* degrees.

Why I find it outrages? Here look at this:

The fact that you can turn more than 180* degrees just blows my god damn mind. Can we disable overheat for Billy :D ?

I like going against Blight, but I don't like going against something like this. It's gonna become Spirit 2.0.

You want to be a good Spirit ? Get a gaming headset + disable spatial sound in Windows

You want to be a good Blight? Get a gaming mouse + increase your DPI to max / USE A MACRO

----------

Looking to see what people think.

Edit: Typo

Comments